Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant (669 Views)

Lyrics Of Love Me Like I Am By Kings & Country x Jordin Sparks / Jordin Sparks And Dana Isaiah Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary / Drake Has Been Secretly Dating Big Brother’s Lateysha Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant by Talentteam100(f): 3:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Jordin Sparks has been secretly married to her boyfriend Dana Isaiah for four months – and is pregnant with the couple’s first child.

The 28-year-old and her 25-year-old husband went public with their relationship in July, the same month they tied the knot.

Jordin told People.com that she and Dana eloped on vacation in Hawaii.

The pregnancy news came as a massive surprise to the couple. Jordin admits the moment she found out she was expecting was ‘terrifying’.

She explained: ‘It was like such a shock for both of us, and then I started bawling in the closet.’

Asked if they were happy tears, Jordin laughed: ‘Nope, they were shocked, scared and terrified tears!

‘I’m going to be completely honest. I was just like, “Oh my gosh!'”

“We’re both really excited,” says Sparks. “He’s been like, ‘I want to shout it from the mountain tops!’ We’re really proud to be married to each other and to be celebrating this.”

Sparks first met her new husband’s family when she traveled to the Houston during Super Bowl weekend this past February.

A few weeks later Isaiah told his mom he wanted to move to L.A to pursue to a modeling career.

Sparks’ mom and Isaiah’s mom put their children on a group text chat. “My mom was trying to get [Jordin] to talk me out of moving to L.A. because she’s experienced the industry out here,” Isaiah says. “It wasn’t like,

See picture: https://theinformantspy.com/2017/11/jordin-sparks-secretly-married-four-months-pregnant/
Re: Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Happy for her. Jason Derulo did her wrong.
Re: Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant by KardinalZik(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Happy for her. Jason Derulo did her wrong.

Madam Judge.
Re: Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2017
KardinalZik:

Madam Judge.

grin
Re: Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant by Bahddo(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2017
What is 'secretly'? How is her marriage your business that she has to tell you about it?

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Son Strike Same In Playtime Photo / John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family / Newly Engaged Star Hires Security To Protect Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.