Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) (40339 Views)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by dacanv(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why would you hide those staph, gurl? Cure yourself na
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by oyoofong(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
This make up thing e no dry for man?
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Me too, I am looking for a better one o, the one I bought started giving me pimples had to stop using makeup altogether
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls do you know of any good concealer?
The one I'm using currently isn't so effective.

1 Like

Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by cymontempler: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Deceitful..... FRAUD
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bamz:

It's still deceit if she's got to do a total makeover to attract men.
wat is this one saying. Without makeup she fine pass many gals
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by pacbrown(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Priscy01:
A makeup artist, Sugarmakeover on Instagram shared these before and after photos of a client and it is totally jaw dropping!

These makeup artists will not make heaven!.. Hehehehe

See more below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/these-before-and-after-makeup.html
this make up things sef,dey confuse person jare.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rowlandjude:
Before you date any girl, take her to a swimming pool first.
Most makeup products these days are water proof anyway so unless you're gonna take her swimming in alcohol, you'd be wasting your time grin

1 Like

Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Me too, I am looking for a better one o, the one I bought started giving me pimples had to stop using makeup altogether
LA girl pro conceal is really good and affordable. It's the one I use. You should try it
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
trustyshoess:

LA girl pro conceal is really good and affordable. It's the one I use. You should try it
OK, thanks
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Ziontommyj(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
black market for some men.
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
KardinalZik:
Continue deceiving your future husband.

That's why marriages don't last these days: WHEN YOUR (ASSUMED) BEAUTY IS FAKE.

assume beauty,

na wa for you oooh
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by blaquebelle: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,
This is exactly why my first date with any woman is to take her swimming.
These are my reasons;

1). The water will wash away her makeup and reveal her 'real face'.

2). I can ascertain her true assets.... No push-up bras or yansh pads.

3). From the way she reacts to the water, you can tell if she has a marine spirit.

4). Lastly, I can tap current like crazy...just incase she doesn't let me debbé at the end of the day
There is waterproof makeup and as for your second point, some swimsuits nd bikinis have push up pads in them
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by ozilo1chance(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I would love to know the concealer she used, it's quite effective
So that you can keep deceiving us bah?
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
ozilo1chance:

So that you can keep deceiving us bah?
somebody cannot look good in peace again? tongue
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by ozilo1chance(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
somebody cannot look good in peace again? tongue
Eeehn,but not at our(guys)expense nah............This is pure deceit.......can't you see it?
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by ozilo1chance(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
trustyshoess:

Just know that there is God ooo

You're even telling her the best "concealer"
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Actually I makeup to look good not because I want to impress any guy. I need to like what I see when I look at the mirror
ozilo1chance:

Eeehn,but not at our(guys)expense nah............This is pure deceit.......can't you see it?

2 Likes

Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Me too, I am looking for a better one o, [b] the one I bought started giving me pimples [/b]had to stop using makeup altogether
Awww same here at the bolded . I've been having some sort of reaction on my face. I get pimples that disappear after some days only to reappear. I need the ones that these MUA and Mercy Aigbe use wink. It appears so flawless.Pls whoever gets a good one amongst us should inform the other. Thank you
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by bionixs: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
KardinalZik:
Continue deceiving your future husband.

That's why marriages don't last these days: WHEN YOUR (ASSUMED) BEAUTY IS FAKE.
cementing or plastering level
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by pally123: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
This is nothing but fraud!
Re: This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) by Mamuzo13(f): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please I'm about to invest in makeup brush set, so i would like to know which is better; the bobbi brown 24 pcs brush set or the 32 pcs brush set. Please I would also want to know what brushes are in the 32 pcs brush set that that isn't in the 24 pcs brush set

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.