Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Naijauto.com - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Naijauto.com (7260 Views)

Safety Tips For Buying Cars Online With Naijauto / My Experienced With Car Dealers At Naijauto And Olx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijauto.com by Okikitito: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Hello guys, please just want to verify how authentic cars on naijauto.com are, I feel the price tag on some of the cars there are extremely cheap. Can I get your views please.
Re: Naijauto.com by spartanian(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okikitito:
Hello guys, please just want to verify how authentic cars on naijauto.com are, I feel the price tag on some of the cars there are extremely cheap. Can I get your views please.
Too cheap, I am wondering why they are so cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naijauto.com by Okikitito: 3:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Yes o
Re: Naijauto.com by Indyer25: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please we have to verify the info of cars from naijauto.com, sounds too good to be true
Re: Naijauto.com by fabulous18(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
I also come across the website
I don't want to fall into their trap
Re: Naijauto.com by opomulero(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thieves....
Run run run
Re: Naijauto.com by dapsingbee: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
This naija auto they are gang of fraudsters that host the site. I was dupped yesterday by one of the fraudster on these site.

His name is mr DAV on that naijauto and he used different phone numbers on this site. Pls beware of this site, they are gang of fraudster.
Re: Naijauto.com by arithcom(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2018
dapsingbee:
This naija auto they are gang of fraudsters that host the site. I was dupped yesterday by one of the fraudster on these site.

His name is mr DAV on that naijauto and he used different phone numbers on this site. Pls beware of this site, they are gang of fraudster.

So sorry about your loss. please share with us their way of operation, let's learn from your experience. thanks
Re: Naijauto.com by Faeton: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2018
if this is the case , why don't the authorities clamp em down as they bust Yahoo yahoo because this is advanced fee fraud code 419
Re: Naijauto.com by Ezechimma(m): 1:13am On Jul 14, 2018
dapsingbee:

pls share with us their mode of operation
Re: Naijauto.com by vikkiblaze(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
dapsingbee:

pls I need more information... its very important. because I search on Google " how genuine is niajauto" an still find dem in list if answers, as I click, they were trying to inform the public how to know scammers online who sells car....

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Nissan Altima 2003 Model (neat Fabric Interior) @ N650k / Xmas Gift(2) Tokumbo 02-03 Land Rover Jeep 4 Sale @ 920k Call 08180324519 / Toks 2003 Gold Automatic Toyota Camry Le . 1.550M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.