Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel (762 Views)

Questionnaire On Virtual Skills Acquisition / What Must I Score In Jamb In Other To Study Medicine And Surgery? / Questionnaire On Crypto.currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel by Domlayomi(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2017
pls what is the best way to score a nutrition knowledge questionnaire. I have a ten yes or no questions asking respondents about there nutritional knowledge. pls I want to know to do the scoring on excel before importing it into spss. I need help on how to no how calculate how many questions each person gets write. the score is over 10, just need a brief explanation on how to go about it. Tnks all
Re: Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Don't stress yourself scoring on excel. Jst input directly on spss.

Yes (1) and No (2).

However, if the basics of spss u can't do is it using d software u can do? Jst asking oooh!
Re: Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel by Domlayomi(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2017
ejibaba:
Don't stress yourself scoring on excel. Jst input directly on spss.

Yes (1) and No (2).

However, if the basics of spss u can't do is it using d software u can do? Jst asking oooh!
the thing is the questions is over 10. with a score of 7-10 excellent
4-6 moderate and 0-3 poor so I want to know to calculate that on excel or spss.
Re: Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Domlayomi:
the thing is the questions is over 10. with a score of 7-10 excellent
4-6 moderate and 0-3 poor so I want to know to calculate that on excel or spss.

you don't know cos you don't know how to use the software. It should be coded this way

It should be coded as follows:
7-10 excellent score as (3)
4-6 moderate score as (2)
0-3 poor score as (1)

SPSS will carry out the frequency distribution of all.

Pls, jst pay someone to do it or teach you.
Re: Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel by Domlayomi(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
ejibaba:

you don't know cos you don't know how to use the software. It should be coded this way

It should be coded as follows:
7-10 excellent score as (3)
4-6 moderate score as (2)
0-3 poor score as (1)

SPSS will carry out the frequency distribution of all.

Pls, jst pay someone to do it or teach you.
Tnks boss

(1) (Reply)

Living With Dyslexia In Nigeria. My Story / 2017/2018 AAUA Accommodation For Freshers & Predites / Nysc November Batch Join The Whatsapp Group For Information Concerning Ur Servic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.