Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,584 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tinubu Goofed On Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Goofed On Jonathan (406 Views)

Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos / How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Goofed On Jonathan by omolami: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2017
It is not enough to condemn a government, what is important is to support allegations made with facts. Tinubu failed to give facts therefore he is rhetoricing.Tinubu should respond to GEJ's reply to him if he is manly enough. Tinubu a boot leacker.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Goofed On Jonathan by femidejulius(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2017
omolami:
Tinubu a boot leacker.
cheesycheesy

Well, continue to expend your energy in supporting one politician over the other while they laugh at people like you at your back. Don't be surprised if you hear both of them have spoken on phone today.

These guys are better than nollywood artists.

They have billions they can't finish spending in their lifetime and you who have a few thousand is here doing free job for politician.
Have you ever wondered why their children don't ever come online to fight for their parents? I mean, Jonathan and Tinubu both have children who has phones and laptops, right? They are busy spending the money their parents have made. They laugh at you when they see you defending their fathers for free. They are always like:

"Bring my dt champagne. Hahaha.. See what I just saw on nairaland. Some dude is defending my dad. Does these guys have jobs at all? "
Re: Tinubu Goofed On Jonathan by obonujoker(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2017
femidejulius:

cheesycheesy

Well, continue to expend your energy in supporting one politician over the other while they laugh at people like you at your back. Don't be surprised if you hear both of them have spoken on phone today.

These guys are better than nollywood artists.

They have billions they can't finish spending in their lifetime and you who have a few thousand is here doing free job for politician.
Have you ever wondered why their children don't ever come online to fight for their parents? I mean, Jonathan and Tinubu both have children who has phones and laptops, right? They are busy spending the money their parents have made. They laugh at you when they see you defending their fathers for free. They are always like

"Bring my dt champagne. Hahaha.. See what I just saw on nairaland. Some dude is defending me dad. Does these guys have jobs at all? "

I swear... these politicians are great actors....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Goofed On Jonathan by cockcrowatdawn(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2017
No doubt tinubus political image have been sold for a pot of porridge, he will forever remain a slave to the Fulani dynasty.

(1) (Reply)

See How Unizik Students Snubbed Anambra Election,jezz See Mind!(photo) / Fayose Celebrates Jonathan At 60, Mourns Ekwueme / BREAKING: Musiliu Obanikoro Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.