Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa (434 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa by ureportsAbuja: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Governor Okorocha rode on the back of the poor to become Governor in 2011. He went to the markets and spoke to them. He hugged them. He bought akara from roadside and ate. He bought roasted corn by the roadside and ate. He rode on keke. He drove himself in his car and beamed with smile as he shook hands with all and sundry. He associated himself with the poor and they accepted him like one of them. He called them ” my people, my people” and they answered “our Governor, our Governor”. But many years down the line it has become clear to the poor that their judgment of 2011 was wrong, that they made a mistake.
-
http://247ureports.com/governor-okorocha-poor-imo-collins-ughalaa/
Re: Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa by optional1(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Okorocha the statue maker..
Killing his people slowly...

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa by amaco13: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2017
stop your propaganda Okorocha is still love by Imo traders and keke riders,come let me take you to the new Eke ukwu market at Naze road, you will use style and ask them about Okorocha and see the reply the will give to you,I did it last week.don't just come here and write on your own perspectives.
Re: Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa by greatface(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2017
optional1:

Okorocha the statue maker..

Killing his people slowly...
Spending the people's money making statue of people that helps the state or it's citizens in no way.
Re: Between Governor Okorocha And The Poor In Imo – By Collins Ughalaa by greatface(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
amaco13:
stop your propaganda Okorocha is still love by Imo traders and keke riders,come let me take you to the new Eke ukwu market at Naze road, you will use style and ask them about Okorocha and see the reply the will give to you,I did it last week.don't just come here and write on your own perspectives.
What is the percentage of Eke Ukwu compared to the general population of Imo state.

By the way, I doubt your unverified assertions. You must also know that no matter how bad someone leads or rules, they are people who benefits from his administration and will therefore not talk ill of him especially in public.
Buhari and Hitler comes to mind.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Former Vice President, Alex Ekwueme Dies At 85[WATCH] / INEC: How Anambra Election Conduct Rekindled 2019 Hopes / EFCC Seals Suswam’s Properties In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.