Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

After She Became Born Again,nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After She Became Born Again,nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo (photo) (910 Views)

No Need To Buy Gas Or Kerosene Again: Nigerian Man Invents Stove That Uses Water / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After She Became Born Again,nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo (photo) by edurach: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2017
A Nigerian Lady with the Facebook Name, Ifeoma Vivian Emeka has shared a picture of the scar she’s received after she used a hot iron to remove her tattoo.

Her reason for removing her tats is because she’s found Jesus, and she’s now a Born Again, she needs to get ride of those things that’d remind her about her past.

Sharing the picture on her Facebook wall, she wrote; “I used Eletric iron on my hands to remove my tattoo,, it was urgent so I had to do it….. #For the love of Jesus Christ. #Forjesuschrist”

She continued: “Scars to remember, scars for stories. Love of Christ… to show him how much I love him”.
http://newsnow.com.ng/found-jesus-christ-became-born-nigerian-lady-uses-iron-remove-tattoo-photos/

1 Like

Re: After She Became Born Again,nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
that's why I know say I get brain, the least thing I can't ever do is to tattoo my body. if u Pierce u can still change, if u drink and smoke u can still change even if u dye ur hair u can still change it to black. some people don't even think of their future that if I just want to stop this will it be easier for me. e.g if pastor adeboye could av tattooed in his youth age will he be able to be the best pastor in Africa or if goodluck Jonathan has a tattooed do you think he can become a deputy gov, gov, vice president or even president of federal republic of Nigeria. youth be wise don't let our today destroy our tomorrow pls.

1 Like

Re: After She Became Born Again,nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo (photo) by babfet(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Lala where are you ooo

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Petrol: See What David-West Promised Of Buhari's Government (with Pic). / When You Have A Doctor As Gal Friend / Wizkid Sign Deal With Nike For Starboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.