Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Rapper Lil Peep Dies At 21 From Drug Overdose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Lil Peep Dies At 21 From Drug Overdose (520 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Peep Dies At 21 From Drug Overdose by jeff005: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Rapper Lil Peep has died at the age of 21. Sarah Stennett, the chief executive of First Access Entertainment, confirmed the news on Thursday, November 16.

“I am shocked and heartbroken. I do not believe Peep wanted to die, this is so tragic. He had huge ambition and his career was flourishing,” she said in a statement, via The New York Times. “I have spoken to his mother and she asked me to convey that she is very, very proud of him and everything he was able to achieve in his short life.”

According to Billboard, Peep’s manager Chase Ortega broke the news via Twitter. “I’ve been expecting this call for a year. Mother f—,” he wrote.

The Guardian reports that the musician was taken to the hospital following an alleged overdose. His publicist, however, did not give a cause of death.

Bella Thorne, who was previously linked to the rapper, has spoken out following the news. “Peep you deserved more out of life. Life didn’t do your greatness justice,” she tweeted. The actress also shared emotional Instagram stories. “I just wanted to say anybody out there who is a Lil Peep fan, you guys know how talented he was, you guys know how great he was,” she said in one video. “Well he was even more f— great as a person.”

Re: Rapper Lil Peep Dies At 21 From Drug Overdose by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
we don't know him here in north korea. team wizkid or team davido
Re: Rapper Lil Peep Dies At 21 From Drug Overdose by jeff005: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
White dude always on drugs

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Captured Crying Over An Injection(video) / BREAKING! Banky W And Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding (photo) / 10 Real Facts About Mike Godson You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.