Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market (39502 Views)

NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahgringringrin d matter tire me ooo,one of my friend na victim oooo,I surprise say he call dey yan me the matter wey dey ground....

But I believ those chinese police dey search for bribe again
Really? is your friend illegal?
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Really? is your friend illegal?

My brother,I can't tell exactly but I suspect his paper's are not correct...

I was surprise at his calling,coz it been a long time,I stopped doing tinz with him after he Embezzled my money,and his consistent lies
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by bymyself: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
They should treat us with respect

We are the one building their economy

From the junks they export here

Also most of our construction sites are handled by Chinese

The Nigeria Police maltrerats you, The Army force you to do frog jump and some other demonic punishments. Nothing forgetting the Navy, custom, immigration, civil defense etc. All made mad by reason of wearing a uniform.

Your country does not come in defence of you even when you are not criminally liable in a foreign country.

All these countries only continue what you are going through in your own country. Let's manage our expectations. It will take decades for us to be considered as equals in the comity of Nations with Nigerian immigrants deserving to be treated with respect and dignity.
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

My brother,I can't tell exactly but I suspect his paper's are not correct...

I was surprise at his calling,coz it been a long time,I stopped doing tinz with him after he Embezzled my money,and his consistent lies
well.. if his papers are not correct it means he must be illegal. you know? i travel to Beijing some times, most nigerians reside in chocolate city. (Guangzhou)
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Martin0(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
well.. if his papers are not correct it means he must be illegal. you know? i travel to Beijing some times, most nigerians reside in chocolate city. (Guangzhou)

Yeah I suspect so..

Yes exactly I don't know why nigerian's love that city?
My cuisine was based in china,in the city of Ningbo before he left and later resided in Yinchua...
There he was shot by the Yinshua police and he died as a result of the shots..

Most nigerian's do export down to nigeria through him,and some time I export yams to him for consumption...
But now that all past stories....

But all thesame I love china ooo jus coz of the industrialisation and business opportunitiesgringringrin
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Litmus: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Black Africa should be renamed Nigeria since, to the world outside, only Nigeria is significant. Just as we use the broad-sweep, 'Europe' or 'the West' to describe the white world, they in return no longer even bother with such broad-sweeps as West, East or South Africa or even Africa, they use Nigeria as catch-all for all Africans. Should a Biafra come to exist, they wont be special to the outside world either, they'd just be dismissed as Nigerians. Nigeria is no longer Giant of Africa, we are bigger than that, Nigeria has become Africa. undecided

....the thread 'Kenya is superior to Nigeria in all things', should be renamed, 'East Nigeria is superior to Main Nigeria in all things...
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by makdcash(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Macmoni:

no biafrans

Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Xyzee: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
imohchard:

How many of the Chinese doing business in Nigeria here have their papers complete?
How many of them have papers at all.

If you dont believe me, one day try to threaten a Chinese with police

Do they require papers to work in this dungeon called Nigeria?
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Greatview: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Interesting
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Cannonleo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
ashjay001:

One of d tins I admire abt d gej regime, was their prompt retaliation in any diplomacy row with foriegn nations! Yellow fever row with south africa, deportations of indians in retaliation! I was proud of those actions!grin
finally you agreed on one thing

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by ashjay001(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cannonleo:
finally you agreed on one thing

What! I still hate d buffoon! Much was expected of him, n he flopped spectacularly!

I really wasnt expecting him to be perfect, but not so much error prone!
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Macmoni(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=makdcash post=62474988][/quote] yea i will get out with dat bullshit(biafrans)
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by makdcash(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Take ur time

Macmoni:

yea i will get out with dat bullshit(biafrans)

Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by ekhai(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:

Sire

Please can you shed more lights on your comments

So that we can learn
Respect ourselves by having valid documents, avoid criminal activities like staying out of drug peddling and internet crimes etc. Sarrki how's everything with you?
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Omadachi(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Nigerians are now constituting nuisance in most countries.What a shame...
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by bkool7(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2017
imohchard:

How many of the Chinese doing business in Nigeria here have their papers complete?
How many of them have papers at all.

If you dont believe me, one day try to threaten a Chinese with police

China is a developed country while Nigeria is a developing country
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2017
The report says they were apprehended via the cooperation of Chinese citizens. In Nigeria, a policeman at Trade Fair Complex was heard tutoring illegal Chinese immigrants on how to evade arrest. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by olowobaba10: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
IS STUPIDITY THE ONLY TRAIT YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR PARENTS? THAT IS THE ONLY THING I SEE IN YOU
Milonis:
As much as i agree the Chinese people don't treat Nigerians in particular with any respect, this is justified. How can you live in an advanced country illegally and not expect such a repercussion?

Take their asses to jail. Serves them right
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by bjx5: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by bjx5: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin Developers
Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by xyzando: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
They should treat us with respect

We are the one building their economy

From the junks they export here

Also most of our construction sites are handled by Chinese

My brother

Your statistics are wrong

China's export to USA is the highest in the world in excess of USD800 Billion

Nigeria pales in comparison. Therefore, we are just a microcosm in the mix regarding China's global trade.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
olowobaba10:
IS STUPIDITY THE ONLY TRAIT YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR PARENTS? THAT IS THE ONLY THING I SEE IN YOU

Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.