Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue (760 Views)

IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / Crystal Clear DSTV For Hotels & Homes (Accredited Multichoice Elite Technician) / This New Year Power Up All Your Mobile Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue by hoodboy(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2017
my macbook 15" retina pro (early 2013) 8gb core i7

has stopped coming up, once the charger is plugged in, it chimes and the fan starts turning but no light on the display and the keyboard doesnt light up as well, but you can power it off with the power button.

Can this be fixed or do i have to get a replacement board
Re: Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2020
hoodboy:

has stopped coming up, once the charger is plugged in, it chimes and the fan starts turning but no light on the display and the keyboard doesnt light up as well, but you can power it off with the power button.

Where you able to get this fixed? I need to fix mine.
Re: Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue by hoodboy(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Where you able to get this fixed? I need to fix mine.

No, the board was gone
Re: Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2020
hoodboy:

I need this type of Laptop, where can I get it ?
Re: Need A Good Mac Technician To Fix Retina Pro Power Up Issue by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=hoodboy post=86472041]

No, the board was gone[ ok

(1) (Reply)

Hp Folio 9740m For Sale / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge==SOLD / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 64gb Black 170k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.