Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper (1053 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Is VIC O the greatest Naija musician? / What Are The 50 Greatest Naija Songs Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by chukky76(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2007
Guess by now y'all have seen the glo "i rule" adverts on tv with modenine. at least we can now put the issue to rest on who the best hip hop rapper in naija is and who is keeping it real. thats why mode9 was used and not ruggedman or saucekid cos by glo's opinion and which is a reflection of general public opinion, mode9 rules his world.

do you people want any more proof?
Re: And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by mycc(f): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2007
it aint good enough. he could have lobbied 4 that slot.for me he is not the best,mode 9 does not bear the nigerian essence in his music, ruggedman does.
Re: And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by chukky76(m): 2:22am On Feb 24, 2007
you obviously know nothing about advertising so is there really any need to argue with you? you mean if tetuila lobbied for that spot he could have gotten it? you think GLO will compromise their brand for someone who lobbied ? you think advertising and branding is a joke?

Glo was looking for perfection, an authocratic figure, someone who rules the world he lives in, one who does not compromise his standards, a real man and theres only one nigerian rapper that does that. mode9. ruggedman while a tight rapper in his own right flows with the tide of mainstream hiphop and that alone is a man that compromises and not ruling his world . so think your thots thru before posting ok?

lobbied? very funny
Re: And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by kosikosi: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2007
@ chukky 76, u speak with so much anger, or should i say stop fighting over this issue,
abeg , we are proud of mode9 and ruggedman,
naija hip hop is doing great,
forget about who is the best,
cos really we dont care ,
as far as they are representing naija,

greatest naija rapper, look at mohammed ali, he use to be greatest boxer,
all i am saying , is that , U SHOULD NOT FIGHT WITH EVERYONE ON THIS TOPIC,

i love mode9 and ruddegman, and from what i have heard, THEY ARE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP THE BEEF , ABEG,

i know this is a forum to express ur self, but u dont have to fight over the same topic over and over again,
Re: And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by chukky76(m): 4:02am On Feb 24, 2007
ok. i'm sorry. thanks for being straight. i appreciate it.
Re: And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2007
Re: And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper by Greycells(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2007
Mode9 and Rugged are not so much of great buddies as people want us to believe, there is beef on one side, and i wont mention ,

fact is Mode9 is tight and ahead of the game, he is not a comercial rapper

(1) (Reply)

Whats This Https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi / Between Kenny Rogers,garth Brooks And Tim Mcgraw,who's Your Pick / Anyone With Elenu-rooftop Mcs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.