Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78931 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
michlins:
Nigeria and Saudi Arabia being donating to enrich these men. Even the pastor was fainting and astonished by their gullibility. How about building a faculty in one university here or build a good hospital in your community
Have you heard of the inner city mission which is a charity in LoveWorld (Christ Embassy)?
Watch this. Just because they don't shout it from the hills doesn't mean that churches don't do anything for the community. Those that give know why they give:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuIuZ0_ZH8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
sucess001:

So God kills the miserly givers?

And the scripture u quoted on the alabaster issue...dont u realise its something being done to Jesus the son of God? Even then Jesus explained the justification clearly that the oil was being used to prepare for his burial and that he is only around for a short while...meaning if he dies...everything can go back to status quo....

Pls tell me how that invalidates my argument. Donation to the church as you know it today isn't donation to Jesus!!!!!

Jesus told us he doesn't dwell in temples but in people. And what i give is immaterial...focus in the issue and not the person...let's sort out what is right and then we can talk about application later.

Jesus knew the poor will always be around and told us to spend in them if we want to spend in Him. Cos one we do it to them...we have done it to Him....that is what my scriptures says bro...ain't fighting u....just pointing you to where u have derailed.

If JESUS is not the church, who is? So the church should be run with your blood? What about those who sold their possessions and laid them to the apostles' feet? (Acts 4:33-37). If the temple is of no use, why was JESUS a regular worshipper at the temple? (Mark 14:49). In fact why did JESUS respond to a man's cry for help immediately He was told that the man had built a temple of worship for GOD? (Luke 7:1-6).

Please don't infuriate with gibberish. Go read your Bible well.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
bobowaja:

With the highlighted words above I won't be too wrong to call you a thief. I guess you are a pastor, if that is true I won't be amazed - scamming is their line of work
yea still a struggling pastor in abuja here trying to pool people together to start fooling so you can see he anxious about her mentors in the field getting exposed.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Justbright(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
petra1:

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)
Poverty is First a state of mind
Secondly they can be empowered to do business and work . It’s only the church that has been doing this . You don’t need to monitor the church . You do your act of service period .

See ur life!....."wot d poor need is d word of God".....word of God on an empty stomach or hopeless lifestyle is just noise making....Little wonder Jesus himself realises d place of food and welfare and fed d thousands
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Liftedhands:
Ask yourself how many times you've given to the poor around you out of the little you have?

Both poor and rich should be givers.
at least I ain't taking from the poor in the name of "tithing"
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
sucess001:

So God kills the miserly givers?

And the scripture u quoted on the alabaster issue...dont u realise its something being done to Jesus the son of God? Even then Jesus explained the justification clearly that the oil was being used to prepare for his burial and that he is only around for a short while...meaning if he dies...everything can go back to status quo....

Pls tell me how that invalidates my argument. Donation to the church as you know it today isn't donation to Jesus!!!!!

Jesus told us he doesn't dwell in temples but in people. And what i give is immaterial...focus in the issue and not the person...let's sort out what is right and then we can talk about application later.

Jesus knew the poor will always be around and told us to spend in them if we want to spend in Him. Cos one we do it to them...we have done it to Him....that is what my scriptures says bro...ain't fighting u....just pointing you to where u have derailed.

Someone like you will term mad a brother who sells his piece of land or house and takes the money to his pastor to do GOD'S work (Acts 4:34). Whether you give towards it or not, the Gospel will never lack financiers! Till JESUS returns to take the saints home, big donors won't cease. No pastor, no Christian assembly is accountable to you or anyone on expenditure of monetary contributions. Each one, plus you, will stand before the judgment seat to give account on what they did while they were here (Romans 14:10; 2 Corinthians 5:10).

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by eligibility: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

This should be a stolen money from the nation's treasury. Nigeria is a failed country.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Codes151(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Truth is!! It’s their choice!!

But if my father kept 1m dollars as donation to church, I go steal am
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by robonski15(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

You guys haven't seen anything yet. Your frustration has just started.

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by crafteck(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Money laundering
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by nwosu1982: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nothing like dat, it's just a way to boost tithing collection in d church because they know that their brainwashing methods has been exposed last last. De want to recandle it again. We r wise.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by fxjunkie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
tytachile:
yea still a struggling pastor in abuja here trying to pool people together to start fooling so you can see he anxious about her mentors in the field getting exposed.
I guess as much. Thanks for exposing him.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MrOnPoint(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
ken2baba:
Dangote na Christian
Think again
Think well this time
Lol. So you think I'm serious about the statement? Na wa o
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Caseless: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.
shut up, kid.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donb06: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
wat!!! according to the scripture u quoted, $1,000,000 is a tiny fraction dt means d guy has to do more. wat if the man gives his best then pst benny wil kpeme... abeg ooo
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by omachimyk(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
And they say I should not worship Satan.
ah pls do oO
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ikevictor: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:

Please have your way soon...am waiting
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
mastermaestro:

I wanted to quote the person you quoted because I thought he wasn't smart. But you are miles away from being smart. If you were smart, you would have known by now that many pagans (Gentiles) offer all kinds of contributions to the church including monetary. I want to assume it's ignorance that's at work here. At least you know now. Read your Bible!
ur name shld be 'mister sheeple', MUMU! Quote me again if you're dumb.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

You know little about kingdom financing. Some people have sold their houses and most of their property just to sponsor kingdom business. Some give it all up for God. The man that gave $1million could have given all his investments. Yes, people do it every now and then.

Pastor Benny Hinn doesn't see the hearts of men to know that the woman who gave ₦1000 gave her all. It's God that sees, and he rewards accordingly. But as a human, Benny Hinn will rejoice (or 'faint') over amounts that individually have the potential to catapult him to his goal. If he needed $2million for the project and only one person gave $1million, that's half of the funds realised. It will be a big deal for anybody whether pastor or not.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by damosky12(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
bobowaja:

So exposing a scam is now frustration? I guess you are part of the scams cheesy cheesy

lol. You think you are smarter than the guys giving?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by damosky12(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
mastermaestro:

If JESUS is not the church, who is? So the church should be run with your blood? What about those who sold their possessions and laid them to the apostles' feet? (Acts 4:33-37). If the temple is of no use, why was JESUS a regular worshipper at the temple? (Mark 14:49). In fact why did JESUS respond to a man's cry for help immediately He was told that the man had built a temple of worship for GOD? (Luke 7:1-6).

Please don't infuriate with gibberish. Go read your Bible well.

My dear, calm down. You don't know as much...

Christ is the HEAD of the church. Not the whole. Eph 5:23

Jesus worshipped at the temple. Yes! That was in the era of the old testament. Temples still played a part.
After he died and resurrected, the New Testament was birthed (Heb 9:15). That's why the veil of the temple was torn at his death (Mark 15:38).
That's why the Apostles said, concerning the new testament:

Acts 17:24
[24]God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

In the new testament, the Christian is God's temple.

1 Corinthians 3:16
[16]Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19
[19]What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

When we go to church, we don't go into a temple. That's why a church could hold in an hotel hall.

The new testament church is meant to build and raise the Christian. Not a temple.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Em5(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
and how much antithers sowed to freeze life ever since he started his sickness.

You have a choice to continue to wallow in your ignorance. 'My people perish (suffer) for lack of knowledge'.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
michlins:
please how about a public university the people paying tithes and offerings can afford. He just invested a stake in a company which he will reap dividends. Uniben no dey again

Do you know how much public universities get from the government annually, despite the funds they generate internally from tuition and all that? Apart from that, ETF/TETFUND is there building infrastructures for these unis annually. Go to UNIBEN and you will count over 10 buildings which were ETF projects.
Can you now tell me why a church will waste their scarce resources building facilities for such schools? How prudent are the vice chancellors and the entire university management in managing the hundreds of millions and billions of naira they generate?
Sometimes, you guys criticise pastors just for the fun of it, not because you have valid arguments.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by uniquebright: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Pussitto post=62462853]World renowned televangelists Pastor Benny hinn and pastor Chris both partner in building a Christian network "loveworldusa" as partners have started sewing already. One amazing thing happened as pastor Benny hinn couldn't hold himself as he kept on fainting after a Nigerian sowed $1000000 into the cable network. The more you criticise the more people give to God

I love dat d more u criticise the more people gv to God. som ppl dnt kn its a big privilege to sow a seed in the Huz of God. I beliv one day I will single handedly build a house of God. Amen

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by darlenese(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nija pastor will never faint , for where , they will even ask u for more
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na wa o. Poor man cannot sew seed again
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

God bless u for the truth..I owe u a kiss,just send me PM
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by einsteine(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
MCzubby247:

dangote what its just 360m and you're saying dangote there are people that are richer than bill gate and mark put together in Nigeria but there wealth is questionable

People can like to spew rubbish sha. Name the people in Nigeria who are richer than Mark and Gates put together.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Johnnyhoo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
omoiyalayi:

My thought exactly
My brother I tire
it is well my brother.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ofwest47(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
One mega dollar from a Nigerian to an oyinbo church that is the level to which corruption and stealing of public funds has gone in the country Nigeria and the church will never ask the donor the source of the money
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by gracetolly: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oh Nigeria, Receive Sense!!!

Please let this go viral now! God bless you as you correct the lies and help the faith of many.

1. For many years, Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) has been feeding the poor for free especially during her Retreats - Bad for news.

2. Deeper Life builds a #3 Billion Naira Church facility to cater for her teeming multitudes-(The Church comes under attack for not giving the money to the poor by people who probably have never cared for others) Good for news!

3. Redeemed Christian Church of God develops a forest into a sprawling city (Redemption Camp) at no cost to the government helping to decongest Lagos-(No one is interested) - Bad for news

4. Christ Embassy inspires and sponsors hundreds of youths talented in the music ministry-Bad for news

5. Churches establish universities ensuring that many otherwise jobless academics are gainfully employed - Bad for news.

6. Covenant, JABU, BIU and Landmark Universities are among the 10 cheapest private universities - Bad for news.

7. David Oyedepo Foundation now gives about N500 million annually in her 24 year old scholarship scheme to indigent students-Bad for the news.

8. Covenant University in less than 20 years ranks amongst the top universities in Africa ahead of many much older Nigerian Universities-Bad for news.

9. Pastor Adeboye and wife build rehabilitation centre in Epe for youths overtaken by drug addiction - Bad for news.

10. Adeboye and Oyedepo clock 50 and 35 years in marriage respectively-Bad for the news.

11. Pastor Chris gets divorced - news goes viral.

12. Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Samsung, Joe Praize all inspired by Pastor Chris-Bad for the news.

13. Daystar equips 20,000 kids as they return to school-Bad for the news.

14. Bishop Oyedepo subsidises transport fare in hometown to #20-#50 per trip-Bad for the news.

15. RCCG builds 80km road connecting Ikorodu with Redemption Camp/Lagos-Ibadan Expressway-Bad for the news.

16. Oyedepo builds #100 million Townhall in Omu Aran-Bad for the news.

17. Ayo Oritsejafor gives cars, money, Keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to the poor-Bad for the news.

18. Oritsejafor receives jet gift-(He must sell and give the poor)-News goes viral.

19. Winner's Chapel in FACT does NOT own 4 jets-(This is not good for them)-Bad for the news.

20. Pastor Adeboye flies to Zambia, Botswana, CAR, Rwanda in private jet-(He should have flown Nigeria Airways (sic)-News goes viral.

21. Winners Chapel 's gift consignment largest ever received by Rwandan Government - Bad for news.

22. Winners Chapel Accesses Koma Hills with provisions - plants school, church- Bad for news.

23. Olukoya, MFM provides cars and cash for 1st class graduates in Unilag yearly - Bad for the news.

24. Prisoners testify of how Church missionaries led them to Christ, became better citizens-Bad for news.

25. Winners Chapel gives provisions, food, cash to Osun workers after being owed 8 months salary by State Government - Bad for news.

26. Christ Embassy feeds thousands of children daily in her Inner City Mission Scheme (who cares)-Bad for news.

27. Red Cross commends Oyedepo for largest consignment of welfare aid asides government since Nigerian Civil war (who cares)-Bad for news.

28. Landmark University operates largest scholarship scheme among Nigerian private universities--Bad for news.

29. Bishop Oyedepo sits in Church owned jet (Perhaps he should be standing)-News goes viral.

30. MFM invests heavily in football-(who cares)-Bad for news.

31. Living Faith Church under investigation in UK - News goes viral.

32. Living Faith Church commended for financial integrity by UK authorities after probe, named as a good example for other NGOs-Bad for news.

33. Nigerian Churches attract largest number of tourists to Nigeria - Bad for news.

34. Nigerian Churches infrastructural development among highest in Nigeria-(who cares ) -Bad for the news.

35. Nigerian Churches now the foremost player in education at all levels in Nigeria-Bad for news.

36. Covenant University generates her own electricity - Bad for news.

37. Faith Oyedepo 'paralysed'-News goes viral.

38. Faith Oyedepo totally healed -Bad for news.

39. Christ Embassy provides succour for tens of thousands in Haiti - Bad for news.

40. Sierra Leonean President thanks Winners Chapel for relief package to citizens - (who cares) - bad for news.

41. Oyedepo jets out to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana (he should have driven a car or ridden a donkey like Jesus)-News goes viral.

42. Deeper Life spends #1.2 Billion on overhead bridge to stem traffic (who cares)-Bad for news.

The Church of Christ will never be able to please the Gates of Hell. It's time to shake off the distraction - copied from Church GistPlease let this go viral now! God bless you as you correct the lies and help the faith of man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.