Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... (735 Views)

Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group / JOIN 2017 BATCH B PCMs WHATSAPP GROUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by frank1k: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
All Ekiti pcm's let's connect
Re: 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by omari5(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
For those deployed to ekiti and looking for accommodation, you can contact the estate agent, Mr.Jonathan on 08119949233
Re: 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by jizzison(m): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Wow I must confess nice 1 for creating this thread, pls I've some ques that would require some urgent replies, I've been posted to ekiti state,
1. What are the directions to take from lagos to ekiti?
2. Should I travel on monday (to be on the safe side)? Or I should relax & go on tuesday?
Re: 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by HASHAJU(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2017
jizzison:
Wow I must confess nice 1 for creating this thread, pls I've some ques that would require some urgent replies, I've been posted to ekiti state,
1. What are the directions to take from lagos to ekiti?
2. Should I travel on monday (to be on the safe side)? Or I should relax & go on tuesday?

You are welcome to the Fountain of Knowledge, I don't know much of Lagos but you should be able to get Ado-Ekiti bus from Oshodi, Ojota or Iyanapaja depends on your location. Then from Ado-Ekiti you take another bus to Nysc camp at Ise-Emure Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by ultravires(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
HASHAJU:

You are welcome to the Fountain of Knowledge, I don't know much of Lagos but you should be able to get Ado-Ekiti bus from Oshodi, Ojota or Iyanapaja depends on your location. Then from Ado-Ekiti you take another bus to Nysc camp at Ise-Emure Ekiti.

You are very much right. Ado-Ekiti buses are available in all the locations mentioned so it depends on where he is coming from.

For the second question, from Lagos to Ekiti is a journey of 5hrs max so coming on Tuesday shouldn't be such a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by jizzison(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2017
HASHAJU:

Tnx a lot I really appreciate ur reply, very much helpful.
Re: 2017 Batch B Ekiti Pcm's Check In... by jizzison(m): 1:32am On Nov 20, 2017
ultravires:

You are very much right. Ado-Ekiti buses are available in all the locations mentioned so it depends on where he is coming from.

For the second question, from Lagos to Ekiti is a journey of 5hrs max so coming on Tuesday shouldn't be such a bad idea.
Tnx for the addition, I stay @ badagry though, where there's heavy traffic, whenever am going frm here to ogun, ijebu-ode to be precise it's kinda lyk 5hrs+,so I'm thinking it may take more hours to get there frm my side.
Tnx very much once again

(1) (Reply)

7 Salient Facts About Nysc Mandated Medical Certificate For Nysc 2017b Stream Ii / Reasons Why You Should Not Trust The Bank With Your NYSC Allawee / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.