Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? (2407 Views)

See What Is Left Of The N31m Dodge Challenger SRT American Rapper Offset Crashed / This U.S AF's Special Ops Supercar,Dodge Challenger Vapor Will Blow Your Mind / Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Vs Dodge Challenger SRT 6.1 Hemi - Who's Your Winner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by AutoJoshNG: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DwznGT5XK8

Have you been wondering what the big deal with American Muscle cars are? Boy do we have a showdown of epic proportions for you! The Dodge Challenger RT goes up against a Mustang GT 5.0 and let’s just say it was merciless!

See the video by Motion Town and tell us which of the American Muscle Cars you’ll settle for.

https://autojosh.com/dodge-challenger-rt-vs-5-0-mustang-gt-buy/

1 Share

Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by Shagati(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
I just can't get past the Datsun 120y looking face of the Challenger anymore.
Used to love it but this generation of Mustang is just too pretty to be overlooked.

My two kobo

1 Like

Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Was the mustang driver shy?
Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by Jagermeister(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2017
The challenger is just a furious-looking road grinder.

Having said that, I love the aesthetics of the Mustang and what it packs under its hood, plus it's a Ford, who wouldn't?
Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by ivoryhouse(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Well, if the ford was a 1969 Ford mustang GT shelby 500 CJ, i would not even glance in the direction of the challenger but it's not. The Challenger RT is a 5.7L v8 and i still would not take a second glance at this particular challenger. Bring a 6.4l Challenger 392 and the Mustang GT would not dare stand beside it. American muscle car without the 6.4l or higher, v8 is like a bouncer with no muscle grin

3 Likes

Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by ewa20buredi100: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please what is a muscle car? Because there is this Toyota model Nigerians call muscle.

Are they the same thing (muscle Nigeria and Ford Mustang/Dodge Challenger)?
Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by ivoryhouse(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why not google it?
Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by sultaan(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
A 5.0 vs 3.5 is not a fair fight at all, I still wonder why the Dodge driver is surprised.

The only guys that will drive those in Nigeria are ones who are familiar with it from the U.S.
Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by Horus(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Mustang
Re: Dodge Challenger RT Vs Ford Mustang GT! Which Would You Take? by shammahyaro(f): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Pls Cars Guru.. Is Automatic Car Good For Transportation / Car Battery Choice/brand / Please I Done Enter Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.