Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman (767 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning / 2019 Presidency: EFCC, Police In Secret Pact To Destabilize PDP States – Secondu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
PDPNYL SOUTHSOUTH CAUCUS ENDORSE PRINCE UCHE SECONDUS FOR NATIONAL CHAIRMAN

Rising from an emergency meeting held today in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state of members of SouthSouth Executive Committee, the following resolution was reached.

1. That the SouthSouth Executive Committee appraised all 8 aspirants vying for the office of National Chairman of our great Peoples Democratic Party in the forthcoming National Convention slated for December 9, 2017.

2. That we unanimously endorse the candidacy of our father, leader and statesman, Prince Uche Secondus for the position.

3. Prince Uche Secondus' track record as a former Chairman of Rivers state PDP, National Organising Secretary, Deputy National Chairman and Acting National Chairman of PDP, shows that he has the capacity and experience to lead a reborn PDP to victory in 2019.

4. We urge all party stakeholders and delegates to queue behind the noble project of Prince Uche Secondus.

5. We also appeal to delegates to vote for Prof Abubakar Sulaiman Olanrewaju for National Publicity Secretary and Comrade Emmanuel Greenstone for the position of Deputy National Youth Leader in the Convention.

Signed
(1) Clark Tutu, SouthSouth Coordinator

(2) Engr. Ikemesit Nathaniel, Deputy SouthSouth Coordinator

(3) Victor Ita, Akwa Ibom State Coordinator

(4) Elvis Douglas Joseph, Bayelsa state Coordinator

(5) Endurance Stephen, Cross River State Coordinator

(6) Precious Obule, Delta State Coordinator

(7) Esther Adaobi, Rivers State Coordinator

(cool Kelvin, Edo State Coordinator

(9) Samuel Osain, Secretary for SouthSouth PDPNYL

http://swiftreporters.com/pdpnyl-south-south-caucus-endorse-prince-uche-secondus-for-national-chairman/

Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is this clown now in PDP?
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am aligned with the position of SouthSouth PDP Youths
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
These People Have Finally Decided To Hand Over The Carcass Of This Ethnic and Secessionist Party Called PDP To Wike and Fayose....

Expect Mass Defection From The Dead Party, If This Man Wins The Post.

2 Likes

Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
These People Have Finally Decided To Hand Over The Carcass Of This Ethnic and Secessionist Party Called PDP To Wike and Fayose....

Calm down Ngene and stop pumping...

Expect mass defection from APC to PDP including Atiku and possibly Saraki and Kwankwaso

Beside, who defection help when we youths are meant to be concerned about our own interest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Expect mass defection from APC to PDP including Atiku and possibly Saraki and Kwankwaso

Beside, who defection help when we youths are meant to be concerned about our own interest?

I am disappointed you cant see the underpinning factors, enabling Wike and Fayose to throw this man up....Wike is only interested in his re election in 2019, while Fayose wants to be noticed in 2019...

The two are playing with the carcass of PDP!
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by comos: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Afonja wan die because of PDP matter

1 Like

Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by donphilopus: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

So you're back in PDP again? What happened to your new party? And how many political party do you wish to patronize before the 2019 general election?
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by globemoney: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
is this the new choppings for barcanista?
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by Kelvin0(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

e go be like movie for their eyes.., i couldn't agree more
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by Kokolet11: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
globemoney:
is this the new choppings for barcanista?
two of you are the same. You follow ngige he dum your ass, now you are following obiano around.lolz 18th is here
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by Kelvin0(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Defection! To where? Your failed party of cancelled promises. I'lld pass angry
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I am disappointed you cant see the underpinning factors, enabling Wike and Fayose to throw this man up....Wike is only interested in his re election in 2019, while Fayose wants to be noticed in 2019...

The two are playing with the carcass of PDP!
Madam even Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo are in APC simply because of their interest. The moment you remove that from them they'll dump the party with their supporters.

Wike and Fayose are politicians, Fayose want to have a successor and Wike want reelection. Even me that is yet to achieve anything big have my interest, you have yours as well as everyone else. The most important is that we play according to the rules.
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
donphilopus:

So you're back in PDP again? What happened to your new party? And how many political party do you wish to patronize before the 2019 general election?
Ozaoekpe a be ??

The annoying thing is that my party said the chairman slot is for the southwest, why are they changing it and allow the devil use them... I'm tired of this rubbish.

Long time bro
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ozaoekpe a be ??

The annoying thing is that my party said the chairman slot is for the southwest, why are they changing it and allow the devil use them... I'm tired of this rubbish.

Long time bro
No PDP microzoned the office to southwest
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kelvin0:

e go be like movie for their eyes.., i couldn't agree more
But who defection help apart from defectors?
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No PDP microzoned the office to southwest
Tonye, something I watched on air when they did the zoning formula shocked
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Tonye, something I watched on air when they did the zoning formula shocked
I was at the 76th NEC meeting that held on 24 of October where this issue was discussed. In fact, it forms part of resolution
Re: Southsouth PDP Youths Endorse Secondu For National Chairman by meforyou1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is this clown now in PDP?
was he in APC before?

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Shame We Have Someone As Corrupt As Saraki Making Laws In Nigeria / PHOTO: Dollars And Pounds Shared At PDP Convention Yesterday / PHOTOS: Port Harcourt Rivers State On Lock Down Due To #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.