Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Match Preview: Liverpool Vs. Southampton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match Preview: Liverpool Vs. Southampton (1275 Views)

Preview: Liverpool Vs Manchester City / Preview: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid / Champions League Match Preview: Liverpool Vs Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Match Preview: Liverpool Vs. Southampton by Decallionaire: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Liverpool takes on Southampton this Saturday at Anfield with both teams in need of a result for different reasons.

History

Southampton last beat Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League? In 2013 the future Reds defender Dejan Lovren scored the only goal of the game in a 1-0 away victory for the Saints.

Player to watch

Mohamed Salah. With 13 goals in his opening 19 appearances in all competitions for Liverpool, the Egyptian forward has already shown himself to be a canny purchase by the Anfield hierarchy. His recent form, with six goals in his past five games, makes him the man to stop.

Read more: https://www.newdayng.com/match-preview-liverpool-vs-southampton/

(1) (Reply)

I Witnessed The Murder Of My Mother By My Father” – Jakub / Facebook CEO Has Already Made $4.16 Billion In 2018 / UCL : Titanic Clash Between Master Ronaldo And Pretender Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.