Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT (3759 Views)

Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Jtownonline: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
One will begin to wonder if the students are all dull or there is something seriously wrong with the Lecturer.

Source: https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/11/200-level-students-of-unilag-lament.html

1 Share

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by profchudo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin

Jesus is Lord!!!

That moment when you're feeling your heart beat in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
See as dem share F give dem grin

3 Likes

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by MrEgghead(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jtownonline:
One will begin to wonder if the students are all dull or there is something seriously wrong with the Lecturer.

Source: https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/11/200-level-students-of-unilag-lament.html
cc:Lalasticlala,fynestboi
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
it's either the lecturer is a sadist or they didn't study at all. I'll say both.

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by stillondmatter: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is tsunami. .. shocked

But wait o. .seems more like CA score than that of total (CA+exam) to me

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Ge0grapher(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
meanwhile in UNN... Olodo Unilag people grin

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Jtownonline: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
hahah.... Abi the lecturer did bonanza for the students
Ge0grapher:

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jtownonline:

I tire for am
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by davbravo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Saw the result earlier today, it rendered me speechless
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by davbravo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
McBeal10:
it's either the lecturer is a sadist or they didn't study at all. I'll say both.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by free2ryhme: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jtownonline:

when be say na whatsapp, twitter and facebook dem sabi
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by free2ryhme: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ge0grapher:

why u dey hide the dept abi na fake result you dey post abi

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
davbravo:
Chemistry lecturers are sadists o, I have a friend in that department....

Was my fav course in skol. Fault is usually between the teacher or students... They arent exactly saddist just dat high level of accuracy is needed in this course.

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by rozay12345: 12:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria is a very funny country, here is a country in which Students fail and lecturers do not bury their heads in shame. In an ideal clime, the lecturer would be invited to a panel and his teaching methods would be evaluated.

9 Likes

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by blackboy(m): 3:53am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
Nigeria is a very funny country, here is a country in which Students fail and lecturers do not bury their heads in shame. In an ideal clime, the lecturer would be invited to a panel and his teaching methods would be evaluated.

Very true

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by MythAngel: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2017
davbravo:
Chemistry lecturers are sadists o, I have a friend in that department....

It's best you keep quiet, UNILAG don't have saddist lecturer like other schools... especially in Chemistry department...

Reason I studied from that department in Unilag and I know very much about that department ....

The surprise thing is you may be speaking of an imaginary friend ... Please don't distort facts for people ...

The failure you see is wholy the student's input.
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by phetto(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2017
MythAngel:

It's best you keep quiet, UNILAG don't have saddist lecturer like other schools... especially in Chemistry department...

Reason I studied from that department in Unilag and I know very much about that department ....

The surprise thing is you may be speaking of an imaginary friend ... Please don't distort facts for people ...

The failure you see is wholy the student's input.
Stop defending rubbish.
This should be investigated and the lecturer sanctioned.
Stuff like this don't happen in advanced country or private unis

4 Likes

Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by bayocanny: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
O boy, the lecturer no get joy...see as "F" boku for ground.
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by bayocanny: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2017
McBeal10:
The students may have probably add a fvcked that the lecturer didn't give during the examination...you never can tell
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by MythAngel: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
phetto:

Stop defending rubbish.
This should be investigated and the lecturer sanctioned.
Stuff like this don't happen in advanced country or private unis

You don't have knowledge of what's happening. But do I need to do any investigation on things am aware of ? ...

You never even thought of investigating the students, but you quick to see investigation fit for the lecturers. Ain't you biased ..
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Ge0grapher(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

why u dey hide the dept abi na fake result you dey post abi
ode. u no see HOd signature for am?? I cropped it for security reasons .
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Ge0grapher(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Jtownonline:

rubbish! so because people passed well that means the lecturer did bonanza ?? baba u need to change the way u think.
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by phetto(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
MythAngel:

You don't have knowledge of what's happening. But do I need to do any investigation on things am aware of ? ...

You never even thought of investigating the students, but you quick to see investigation fit for the lecturers. Ain't you biased ..
Lol
Who is the one paying
Who is the one getting salary
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Marcelo290(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

So they even still use the 'E' grade?? In UNN anything short of 45 is an 'F'. I now realize why they are naturally ahead of others...
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by davbravo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
shocked

So they even still use the 'E' grade?? In UNN anything short of 45 is an 'F'. I now realize why they are naturally ahead of others...
Trash
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
The lecturer is the failure here. Because, how can so many students who all had good results from high school and got high utme and aptitude test scores suddenly become dull in their second year.
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by DankPineapple: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
That guy that got C is a beast
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by MythAngel: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
phetto:

Lol
Who is the one paying
Who is the one getting salary

School isn't all about money if not then some students wouldn't be advised to withdraw

Remember the lecturer isn't there to waste time on idiots... They Rob on their career indirectly..

Hence your arguments are flawed , highly polarised
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by government77(f): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
God will help them
Re: 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT by dmuchwells(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
I trust my guy..he go finish am

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)? / Public Administration Vs Mass Communication- Help me out!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.