Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,340 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

See El-Rufai's Message To Parents Who can afford expensive private schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See El-Rufai's Message To Parents Who can afford expensive private schools (695 Views)

El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents / See El Rufai's Tweet In 2014 About The Use Of Soldiers In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See El-Rufai's Message To Parents Who can afford expensive private schools by mmb(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2017

Re: See El-Rufai's Message To Parents Who can afford expensive private schools by soliddust2020: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wonder why some people will have to politicize this issue. I wish the same can be done in Delta State, i had the opportunity to meet a lot of ppeb teachers 2 years ago and believe me they are nothing to write home about. I commend El Rufai for trying to save the future generation of children.

1 Like

Re: See El-Rufai's Message To Parents Who can afford expensive private schools by DeZoro(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
On this issue of education reform, I support the drive of the Elrufai led government. I leave in Kaduna and my kids attend private school because, the level at which teachers in public school even speak English is enough to send your child to "alimajiri'.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Will Be Held Responsible For Any Attack On Imn In Sokoto / IPOB Members To Receive Their Certificate From The Int'l Observers / Convention 2017 : Kudos To The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.