Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How To Convert Your Gmail To A Disposable Email Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert Your Gmail To A Disposable Email Address (533 Views)

How To Use Gmail To Send Emails From Other Email Addresses / How To Extract Email Address / (photo) What Happens After Exhausting The Space In Your GMAIL Account ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Gmail To A Disposable Email Address by randieboy: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-YyNMxFxrTWo/Wg8zaK6gqJI/AAAAAAAADwY/uoH9ERXI_FoonJSceHhwF3HW-Zy___eWgCLcBGAs/s320/disposable-email.jpg[/img]
Have you ever wanted to get a free book or software online and you are asked to signup before you can download the material? Spam is the first thing that comes to mind when you sign up like that. We dont want to risk clogging our mails with irrelevant mails. So most people go for disposable emails to signup. But what if i tell you...you can still use your same email to signup without getting spammed! That's what we'll learn in this tutorial.

So the idea is to setup your Gmail address in such a way that when the email drops it automatically sends it to spam folder.

How to send mails automatically to spam on Gmail

To do this simply add a + sign after your mail address then add any word after the plus sign before @gmail.com.

Let's say my email is brooker@gmail.com. My disposable email could look like this brooker+news@gmail.com

This automatically sends any email from them to spam. So you don't have to clog your box.

Source: www.seo9ja.com

(1) (Reply)

Help! My 'WP Theme' Can't Display Featured Image & Post Title On Facebook / The One Legit Get Rich Quick Programme For Bloggers In 2018 / How To Set Up Google Adsense With Wordpress In 3 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.