Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Field Training On Charcoal (Location: Iseyin, Oyo State) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Field Training On Charcoal (Location: Iseyin, Oyo State) (1033 Views)

Customs Suspension Of Export Of Wood And Allied Product And Ban On Charcoal 2021 / Lagos Sensitizes Livestock Owners On Charcoal Anthrax Disease / Advise On Charcoal Biz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Field Training On Charcoal (Location: Iseyin, Oyo State) by omoISEYIN(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's not a news that charcoal is definitely an exportable product because it's less capital intensive compared to ginger, cashew, Sesame seed etc couple with it's high demand from Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. The factors is making lots of exporters look into the business.
No doubt every business has its own technicalities, it will only be wise to go through the learn curve before jumping fully into the business to avoid loosing your hard earned money.
I run a warehouse where I process and supply charcoal to exporters, as a result of my position in the supply chain of the business, it puts me into a very important position to everyone involve in charcoal exportation business.
As a result of popular demand from friend and colleagues I will be putting together a practical field training on charcoal.
I strongly recommend this training for
..Prospective charcoal exporters
..Newbies in the charcoal exportation business.
..export agents

Register for this program via this link

https:///forms/vkKKsboeB7vq3GeL2

Limited space for effective teaching.
# CharcoalRepublic
Re: Field Training On Charcoal (Location: Iseyin, Oyo State) by omoISEYIN(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
If you fancy charcoal exportation, get hands-on experience by joining others in the field training coming up soon.
Part of the course outline include;

Charcoal Sizes and dimensions - (BBQ, Restaurant, Fingers, Fines and Dust).
.Charcoal identification; Sparkling and Non Sparkling.
.Processing methods employed by charcoal suppliers
.Loading/Loaders Issues
.Highlights on bagging loading and bulk loading
.Scaling and how to detect Scaling Errors
.Low Tonnage Detection

The training will be in two phases.
A. Whatsapp e-Seminar
B. Practical Field Training
Date will be announced soon.

Registration is still on

https:///forms/vkKKsboeB7vq3GeL2

Limited space for effective teaching.
# CharcoalRepublic

(1) (Reply)

Pig Farming In Nigeria And Step To Start Earning Good Income / Massive Cashew Opportunity 2020 / Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.