Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (105083 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu... / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by GoldenDee: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
haphyzium:

Is the discipline test part of the likely area of concentration?

yes
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Globallords(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2021
I just got my test invite as well, I need help locating the Agbara plant from Kwara State
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Globallords(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Olaoke16:
Here...
First class information, can you kindly help on the assessment format?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Globallords:
I just got my test invite as well, I need help locating the Agbara plant from Kwara State

If you can get to berger or Iyana Ipaja, Lagos... Take bus from berger to Iyana Ipaja. From Iyana Ipaja, take bus to Iyana Oba. From Iyana Oba, take bus to Agbara.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Globallords(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2021
SilverSpoonEnt:

If you can get to berger or Iyana Ipaja, Lagos... Take bus from berger to Iyana Ipaja. From Iyana Ipaja, take bus to Iyana Oba. From Iyana Oba, take bus to Agbara.

Good luck

You're blessed
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by phelog(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=buddycom post=107739533]Nestle has cancelled d virtual aptitude test held on Nov 11......

I just received their invitation now.....it reads this:

Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the role of Production Technician, please note that the initial virtual aptitude test administered on November 11, 2021 had been nullified based on technical hitches/feedback received.

To this effect, you are hereby invited for a written (physical) Aptitude Test.

Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021

Time: 9:00 am

Venue: (Site 1 gate) Nestlé Nigeria Plc, Agbara Factory, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ogun State.

Kindly come along with the following documents:

A valid ID card e.g., Work ID, International Passport, National ID, or Driver’s License

One passport photograph

Photocopy of your credentials (O/level certificates, Tertiary certificate and Birth Certificate)

Writing materials

You are expected to be at the venue 45mins before the exam time.

Please note that no access to the venue without proper use of surgical face mask.

For: Recruitment Team

[I got this mail too, do you have an idea about their past questions?]
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by GoldenDee: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2021
For recently conducted study material on engineering disciplines plus sciences upon which nestle base it assessment,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
GoldenDee:
For recently conducted study material on engineering disciplines plus sciences upon which nestle base it assessment,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

You want to be charging people over something you got for free...

Anybody that needs it should hi me on WhatsApp : 08051865953

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Those people that I sent past questions to on WhatsApp, please don't rely only on past questions.

Still read extensively, and the past questions as guidelines... As I'm not the one to set your current questions... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Olaoke16(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Globallords:

First class information, can you kindly help on the assessment format?

The assessment will be questions ranging from mathematics, physics and Engineering related questions such as maintenance, types of maintenance, gears combination, pulleys questions, laws in physics such as ohms, faraday's laws, motion laws, safety, 5S, thermostat, scavenger, turbocharger, motors starter etc. The nullified virtual test should be a guideline and eye opener to you. If you don't attempt it, ask people who did to give you a clue. Best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by officialchikzy0(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
The exercise this time was tough, please how much is the pay anybody aware please lemme weigh with my present job
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by oamenimonin: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2021
please i need am insight on how their exam look like?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by haphyzium: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021
officialchikzy0:
The exercise this time was tough, please how much is the pay anybody aware please lemme weigh with my present job
How was it? OBJ and fill in the gap plus theory right? duration and how many questions?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by officialchikzy0(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2021
haphyzium:
How was it?
damn tough
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by haphyzium: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2021
officialchikzy0:
damn tough
Still physics and maths?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by officialchikzy0(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2021
haphyzium:
Still physics and maths?
yes please but more maths
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by officialchikzy0(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
How many days will this test last for?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by haphyzium: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
officialchikzy0:
How many days will this test last for?
5days,how many questions and duration please?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Please anyone with the info about the pay, I need to know if it really worth the stress.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by haphyzium: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Yinbanjonic:
Please anyone with the info about the pay, I need to know if it really worth the stress.
How many question?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by officialchikzy0(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2021
haphyzium:
How many question?
I swears I can't even remember I guess 30 for 30mins
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2021
haphyzium:
How many question?
I have not done mine, slated for tomorrow.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2021
officialchikzy0:
I swears I can't even remember I guess 30 for 30mins
Please is it Obj or Theory?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by officialchikzy0(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

Please is it Obj or Theory?
obj althrough
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Bibe45: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
officialchikzy0:
obj althrough

Sorry were you allowed to use calculator
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
officialchikzy0:
obj althrough
Thanks
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Bibe45: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

Thanks

Prepare for both bro
You might have written own oh
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Femitwo: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2021
I got a mail that I have been rescheduled for the test. However, the dates in the mail are not corresponding with the days....
I don't know if I should go for the test on Wednesday as stated in the mail or Tuesday which is 23.
Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that your aptitude test date had been rescheduled from Thursday 24 to Wednesday 23 November 2021.

Time: 8:00 am

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Femitwo:
I got a mail that I have been rescheduled for the test. However, the dates in the mail are not corresponding with the days....
I don't know if I should go for the test on Wednesday as stated in the mail or Tuesday which is 23.
Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that your aptitude test date had been rescheduled from Thursday 24 to Wednesday 23 November 2021.

Time: 8:00 am

Go and do on Wednesday which is the new date given
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Femitwo: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2021
The initial mail stated Friday 26th for the test so I am thinking it was a mistake.
SilverSpoonEnt:

Go and do on Wednesday which is the new date given
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Femitwo:
The initial mail stated Friday 26th for the test so I am thinking it was a mistake.

Just follow the last mail sent to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / The Job Factory / Sterling Bank Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.