Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (105132 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu... / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
opsam:
The first mail was to inform me that there would be next stage of the recruitment process after the oral interview I participated in(which I didn't). The second mail was to inform me that the next stage of the recruitment process after the online test would be in batches that I should be expectant.

Today, someone got a mail of another interview scheduled for Monday (the person did the first interview)

Well some people participated in the interview and got mail for next stage and would be in batches so let’s chill
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bammy93:

Ok

Bammy any update
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please is there anyone that got a mail from Hr yesterday that’s yet to get text message for another interview
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Goody144:
I received

Boss did u get any text for interview on Monday
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Goody144: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:

Boss did u get any text for interview on Monday
yes
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Goody144:
yes

Am yet to receive any after the mail.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Goody144: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:

Am yet to receive any after the mail.
it's in batches

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Those that have receive message schedule for Monday is it interview or chat message you received
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Goody144: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Kahbeer1:
Those that have receive message schedule for Monday is it interview or chat message you received
they called it another interview
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by opsam: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
A friend of mine who did the first interview got another mail for a second interview. Meanwhile, I received a text for my own first interview
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
They should send the messages for the second batch for another interview nah tired of waiting
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
I think second batch candidate supposed to have received their message to know the date scheduled for us
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
What I don't understand is this second interview some people received instead of chat message or are they not satisfied with there first interview
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kahbeer1:
What I don't understand is this second interview some people received instead of chat message or are they not satisfied with there first interview

People that received the second interview
I feel it’s just to checkmate the first one so based on the replies or answers you gave and maybe what you can offer or bring or why you the best candidate…

And for us that is yet to get text or sms for second invite heard is in batches
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by finesttt: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
I received message for first interview scheduled for Wednesday
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
finesttt:
I received message for first interview scheduled for Wednesday

You mean after the online test yu just got a text for the first interview?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Another person also said that he just received his own first interview message
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
I think those getting another interview after the first one is an error may be they mistook there name with those they want to interview after the aptitude test or what you guys think
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by opsam: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
There are two set of interviews for this week. I think one on Monday for those that had been interviewed before. They called their own another round/level of interview. Then another interview is scheduled for Wednesday. That's for those that haven't been interviewed before. That's their first in which I am one of them. This recruitment process is actually confusing
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2022
@Bammy any update, did you also had interview today or waiting for another batch
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Those that attend the second interview today should kindly update us
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Have they handed over the medical form to those that did the second interview today
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
From my friends that got 2nd interview invite
Next thing is medical
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
You guys that did the second interview yesterday you didn't feed us how is going
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Kahbeer1:
You guys that did the second interview yesterday you didn't feed us how is going

They are doing Medicaid already
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
When is our own batch going to be
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kahbeer1:
When is our own batch going to be

Some people are doing interviews today nd it’s there first interview maybe we may be merged with them for second interview

Let’s chill till next week atleast
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Oluwa6ixgod: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nestle dun drop love letter…
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
You received the message
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kahbeer1(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Who is still waiting for the Next batch of Nestle recruitment
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Excellent555: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Kahbeer1:
Who is still waiting for the Next batch of Nestle recruitment

Please who have the past questions to the last Nestlé test.. M
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by jeremiah123: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2022
Have u been called for aptitude test

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / The Job Factory / Sterling Bank Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.