Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! (2629 Views)

Ejaculations $looks? / Ejaculations / Free Recharge Cards From Imastex. Just To Say Thank You To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by DRKOLAQ(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
What is the definition of a one minute man? It seems like an abuse but it's used to describe men suffering from quick ejaculation and inability to satisfy a sexual partner. It's an erectile dysfunction common in men of this age.to be cont...
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by DRKOLAQ(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Comment your thoughts and stand a chance to win more mtn3010630814411715
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Basildvalour(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
DRKOLAQ:
What is the definition of a one minute man? It seems like an abuse but it's used to describe men suffering from quick ejaculation and inability to satisfy a sexual partner. It's an erectile dysfunction common in men of this age.to be cont...
At first intercourse, will it be right to judge a man by the minutes because many people who go natural without any enhancer do not always last long on the first push
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Basildvalour:
At first intercourse, will it be right to judge a man by the minutes because many people who go natural without any enhancer do not always last long on the first push
Can you pls explain better? Natural as in how?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Basildvalour(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheLady123:
Can you pls explain better? Natural as in how?
Natural such that the guy didn't take any performance enhancement pill before the act
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Basildvalour:
Natural such that the guy didn't take any performance enhancement pill before the act
But is that really neccessary? A guy can go for minutes for the first time you know
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Basildvalour(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheLady123:
But is that really neccessary? A guy can go for minutes for the first time you know
No, it is not even advisable. Yes, some can but they must be able to control their mind
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by ArchangeLucifer: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheLady123:

I tire ooo
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by ArchangeLucifer: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Basildvalour:
No, it is not even advisable. Yes, some can but they must be able to control their mind

Oga what are you saying sef?

I last very long & I've NEVER taken any enhancement pills.

Your comments dey vex me die. So without pills, a man cant last long in bed d first time?

You well so?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Basildvalour:
Okay.. But what if it turns out that the guy got addicted?.. Side effect?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I tire ooo
Lol.. Tire for what?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Basildvalour(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Your comments dey vex me die. So without pills, a man cant last long in bed d first time?

You well so?
grin
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

You well so?
Commando.. Take it easy nah grin
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by ArchangeLucifer: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Basildvalour:
Don't trade abusive questions. Go back and read again cos l didn't mention ALL guys. Be Wise!!!

Mr. Man shut up jare.

Not even MOST men have sex with enhancers, its just a few. Inshort, most ppl who take it do so either out of curiousity or because they want extra - not because they cant actually perform.

For example, instead of d average 25-40mins, they want to go like 1hr+.

Your comment shows serious dependency on pills. Its irritating to me as a man that a fellow "man" is making a big deal out of sex.
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by ArchangeLucifer: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2017
TheLady123:
Commando.. Take it easy nah grin

You no go understand.

E be like say make I break bottle 4 him head

Any man that needs pills 2 feel confident before a chick should go check himself ASAP @ d nearest hospital cuz he has a serious problem.
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Basildvalour(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Mr. Man shut up jare.

Not even MOST men have sex with enhancers, its just a few. Inshort, most ppl who take it do so either out of curiousity or because they want extra - not because they cant actually perform.

For example, instead of d average 25-40mins, they want to go like 1hr+.

Your comment shows serious dependency on pills. Its irritating to me as a man that a fellow "man" is making a big deal out of sex.

Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by ArchangeLucifer: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Basildvalour:
You don't know anything, now l see because if you do, you'll know that a lot of people have this problem. Why do you think doctors are making money from RAMPANT cases of premature expulsion?

On first penetrative intercourse, 25minutes is not an average because MANY do not stay that long on FIRST PENETRATIVE intercourse and that's aside pre-intimacy.

I bet that you don't even last up to 10 minutes on raw penetration.

If you cum in 10 mins (pre-intimacy or not) then see a doctor urgently.

You are not even up to 40 years old, im sure. So why?

And for you to conclude that I dont last 10 mins shows again why your comments irritate me.

Just because you cant, doesnt mean others can't do it.

I can't imagine the number of girlfriends you must have lost as a result.
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Basildvalour(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

If you cum in 10 mins (pre-intimacy or not) then see a doctor urgently.

You are not even up to 40 years old, im sure. So why?

And for you to conclude that I dont last 10 mins shows again why your comments irritate me.

Just because you cant, doesnt mean others can't do it.

I can't imagine the number of girlfriends you must have lost as a result.
Sorry, l don't do girlfriend rubbish #Married.

I bet you still that you don't last up to 10 minutes and l know what l am saying. If you're still pained, then, tell yourself the truth.
And again, keeping a girlfriend is not about how long you hump on her aimlessly or selfishly but on how good you make her feel during those little moments.

Whether you're irritated or not, that's none of my business. Do not speak for all men cos l have seen many who need solutions to this same predicament. So, when l say most men, l know what l mean. Even the average coital session should last between 5-7 minutes yet we still have many of the 2 minutes or less men.

If you like brag of lasting an entire decade inside of a woman but remember, it is no food. Have a beauty sleep.
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by ArchangeLucifer: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Basildvalour:
Sorry, l don't do girlfriend rubbish #Married.

I bet you still that you don't last up to 10 minutes and l know what l am saying. If you're still pained, then, tell yourself the truth.
And again, keeping a girlfriend is not about how long you hump on her aimlessly or selfishly but on how good you make her feel during those little moments.

Whether you're irritated or not, that's none of my business. Do not speak for all men cos l have seen many who need solutions to this same predicament. So, when l say most men, l know what l mean. Even the average coital session should last between 5-7 minutes yet we still have many of the 2 minutes or less men.

If you like brag of lasting an entire decade inside of a woman but remember, it is no food. Have a beauty sleep.

Im sorry Mr Married man but 5-7 mins is actually measly to please a woman. Plus your comments do not reflect that you are married AT ALL, they sound immature & naive.

Don't school us what we already know about "is not about how long you hump on her aimlessly or selfishly but on how good you make her feel during those little moments". Its all over the internet - anyone can look it up.

So stop your childish brags about how good you are at pleasing women, we hear it everyday from boys like you.

This argument was borne out of your myopic statement that "a man cannot last long the first time without enhancement pills" which I STILL insist is false.

Stop trying to divert now.

If PE exists dosnt mean that MOST men suffer from it. There are still many people who have satisfying sex lives naturally.

Cancer, gonorrhoea, painful menstruation are all common ailments - that doesn't mean that most people suffer from them.

Stop using your condition to generalise about others.

For the third time tonight, I will advise you see a doctor ASAP to correct your problem before it gets out of hand because obviously, it has kept you awake.

Save your 'marriage'.

Good night.
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by DRKOLAQ(m): 3:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Well lets say the topic has changed. the argument now is can an average man last long during first round with out pills.post your views...
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by DRKOLAQ(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2017
To me i work at distinguished KolaqHerbs and as an alternative healthcare provider....70% of complaints we Recieve from men . is related to erection dysfunction. I would support that cumming fast at first round does not really mean erectile dysfunction but inabilty to go more than that one round becomes a sexual health issues.
My insights is that there are a few natural sexual supplement in the market like LibigAl capsules, Proherbal4men.. And there are nafdac approved non stimulant curative remedies with out side effects. Look at your reproductive system as a machine that does processes everytime and i dont think there is anytin wrong in servicing the machine after constant use as long you are not playing with stimulants which are addictive.DRKOLAQ... Contributions
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by DRKOLAQ(m): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2017
THE RULES OF THE GAME
* At least five recharge card pin will be offered daily for 30 days.
* Expected time is between 7pm to 7:30pm. (Except network issues).
* If you're the favoured one to recharge the card, just simply comment. "DRKOLAQ
* Few health tips and secret remedies will be shared also.

Note: the act of giving is an attitude. With Proherbal4men capsules It is surely more than just a natural sex performance enhance for men.
Nature Is Life. . .Pro Herbal...(( PAN HERBAL PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2017))) .
Basildvalour:

Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by DRKOLAQ(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
DRKOLAQ:
THE RULES OF THE GAME
* At least five recharge card pin will be offered daily for 30 days.
* Expected time is between 7pm to 7:30pm. (Except network issues).
* If you're the favoured one to recharge the card, just simply comment. "DRKOLAQ
* Few health tips and secret remedies will be shared also.

Note: the act of giving is an attitude. With Proherbal4men capsules It is surely more than just a natural sex performance enhance for men.
Nature Is Life. . .Pro Herbal...(( PAN HERBAL PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2017))) .

I don't think it should matter what minutes at first push...because I sense it is about the mind .the excitement, the anxiety. ..
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cc Rarekind
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheLady123:
Cc Rarekind
greetings ma'am. smiley
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
greetings ma'am. smiley
#Sigh.. How are you?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheLady123:
#Sigh.. How are you?
I'm fine ma'am, how's you?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
I'm fine ma'am, how's you?
I am fine sir.. Is your Email working?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheLady123:
I am fine sir.. Is your Email working?
nope... Sorry, do I know you ma'am?
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
nope... Sorry, do I know you ma'am?
Okay..
Yes you do.. Pls my dear.. For God sake.. Pls. Don't just ignore me pls. Rarekind pls
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheLady123:
Okay..
Yes you do..
you're joking joor.. I've never come across this moniker miss talk more of exchanging comments with it.
Re: Are You A ``ONE MINUTE MAN`` ? -quick Ejaculations Issues .free Recharge Cards!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
you're joking joor.. I've never come across this moniker miss talk more of exchanging comments with it.
Oh! Really! Mention me on a dead thread pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Great Remedy To Infertility. / COVID-19 Update For October 21 2021 In Nigeria / Before You Use Those Nasal Sprays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.