Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) (18056 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / University of Bedfordshire / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian man, Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi, who graduated top of his class with distinction during his Master's degree at the University of Bedfordshire UK. The young man from Ikorodu area in Lagos shared his amazing success story on Instagram. Read below;

I never like to boast, but I will make an exception today. I just successfully completed my MSc in Project Management! I graduated summa cum laude. Top of my class, with Distinction (1:1).

In addition to this laudable feat, I scored the highest grade on my Dissertation, which I am looking to publish soon. I scored nothing below B in all the modules I took during my programme.

Also, I have successfully completed my Prince2 Foundation, Scrum, Negotiations and Six Sigma Certificate Examinations.

Through my good networking skills I have a wide contacts base which consists of business partners and friends I have worked with.

As stated earlier, I’m not the one to blow my trumpet, but today I chose to applaud myself by sharing my success story. I believe there's still so much to do. I also believe that God that started the good work is able to perfect it.

A massive THANK YOU therefore goes to my Family, Lecturers and Friends that supported me throughout the whole process of my MSc programme.

I hereby dedicate all this achievement to my Great Community "IKORODU ORIWU". I promise to be a Good and Loyal Ikorodu Ambassador. May the Lord grant us all our heart desires.

Thank you all!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/prince-oluwarotimi-adeyemi-bags-distinction-during-masters-degree-in-uk.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by noblealuu: 5:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations.

On a lighter note, imagine if Badoo had killed this guy in Ikorodu he wouldn't have achieved this feat.

Praying you translate this to the betterment of humanity and the glory of divinity.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by iambijo(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Awesome
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Wow wow wow.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by malware: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2017
We all shine abroad. I think the only way to make Nigeria great again, is to never allow a Nigerian rule us again.... Let's be importing leaders, like football coaches, and you'll see the country prosper.

28 Likes

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Chevalier(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2017
wow, that was awesome!!!
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Oya make them kill cow ... Today na saturday ikorodu people like party
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Congrats. If given the chance too.. I can pull the stunt.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by bayocanny: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow wow wow.
Stop making noise na, are you an Ambulance?

11 Likes

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by freeman95(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Dope
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
If you nor fine, no come sabi book, of what use are you to society? angry
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by NotComplaining: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Now for stage 2, putting all that theory into practice.

Its one thing to know how to make money, and actually making money.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Yoruba lawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2017
On behalf Sai Buhari and Lai mohammed I say congratulations to u.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
noblealuu:
Congratulations.

On a lighter note, [s]imagine if Badoo had killed this guy in Ikorodu he wouldn't have achieved this feat.[/s]

Praying you translate this to the betterment of humanity and the glory of divinity.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
He is so dark.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by bjx5: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Congrats
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
I only came to check names. I am not disappointed!

4 Likes

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
not hating but it's achievable if given a chance abroad. Many who finish with 2.1 here are first class materials. Our lecturers are like 'village people'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by mrmajor5: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
malware:
We all shine abroad. I think the only way to make Nigeria great again, is to never allow a Nigerian to rule us again.... Let's be importing leaders, like football coaches, and you'll see the country prosper.
thats a great idea, cos I think our leaders hv failed us

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Hardrock1(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Awesome,Afonja number 1
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Oluwarotimi Adeyemi kiss

Thats ma boy!.
Thats ma nigga.
My boy did not go there to develop UK.
He is not a developer, nor agitator.
Ma boy focused on his studies and has made me proud.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by inotice: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Yorubas sabi book pass for Nigeria.Yorubas no dey use education play lai lai.Thats why I like them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by WizAkzy: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2017
inotice:
Yorubas sabi book pass for Nigeria.Yorubas no dey use education play lai lai.Thats why I like them

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2017
But him don dey oldoooooooo
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Best Graduating Student Of Project Mgt. At UK University / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/ume 2011/2012 Session / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.