Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (54122 Views)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China by apharm(m): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2017
correctguy101:

Just seeing this but really?

It has nothing to do with longer living. If you understand what happens to our bodies you'll understand why I'm saying this.

The only thing that can guarantee less sickness and make you healthy and younger is any consumable antioxidant.

For as far as I know oxidation is the only thing that makes our DNA mutates and produce sickly and killing diseases killing vital cells in the body.

Some people have capacities of reduced oxidation, people like myself, hehehehehe that's why I'm younger at my present age (see na lie o, I'm not sure I know why I seem and feel younger at this age o).... tongue
Not even after taking all I do take. But I don stop o. only two remain grin

But just know that this is not to prolong life but maybe to give people better body parts or the parts of their choosing. ( Not sure still but I'm confident it's never to prolong life)

No one can say specifically what makes us alive, we and animals (cockroach can stay without it's head for long and I've personally seen a fowl that did same, the idiot got hit by a bike and we thought it will die so we rushed it and cut of it's head but it ran off headless, it was long before we found it resting still without a head, that was where it died)

No one knows what makes us alive, where our consciousness comes from that's why the sweetest and most easy answer is, "God did it"

That question too hard abeg, make we face Buhari matter before we go add for the problem.

cool[quote author=correctguy101 post=63440235]
Re: First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China by bizzibodi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
D Duke handsome head will look good on baba blu bulaba's body grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Possibly The Skinniest Girl In The World / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.