Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) (1373 Views)

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Evalistus: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
A delighted Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to share the awesome gift she got from her hubby whom she described as loving and caring. Guess what the gift is guys! isa brand new Toyota Camry. Indeed he’s loving and caring.. She shared the photos and video and caption it..

Wow! What A Surprise Birthday Package���Honeym, Somehow You Know Exactly What I Need At Exactly The Right Time. Thank You So Much For Your Generosity. I’m Grateful My Wonderful Darling! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE>>>>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/11/18/nigerian-man-buys-wife-brand-new-car-birthday-gift-watch-video/

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Papiikush: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2017
I hate it when guys do shìt like this.

Are we suppose to applaud you for appreciating your WIFE?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by MaryBenn(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Nothing new.... A man is supposed to take care of his wife. Nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Yeligray(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

yes, i guess
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Yeligray(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Just don't cheat on him cause that caring man can turn out to be your worst Nightmare
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Papiikush: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
yes, i guess
Well that nigga is a bìtch. Only bìtches think they need to be applauded for performing their responsibilities. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Why you attacking the guy? undecided the girl posted it. Ladies
Love doing things like this to prove they have the best husbands/bfs.

I still say very loving and appreciative husband. Well done to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car As Her Birthday Gift (watch Video) by Papiikush: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Rokia2:

Why you attacking the guy? undecided the girl posted it. Ladies
Love doing things like this to prove they have the best husbands/bfs.

I still say very loving and appreciative husband. Well done to him.

Errr... Ok?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Beats Ghana’s ONE CORNER Dance With This IKEBE Dance / Ladies, See The DUBAI Products MERCY AIGBE Is Selling For #1,500 / Rihanna & P.diddy Dancing shaku shaku To "If" By Davido At The Club(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.