Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. (1092 Views)

Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / While Voting Did You See Any Of The Election Dogs And Horses They Fed With 317M / PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by HiddenShadow: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2017
To prove you truly voted, snap pics of your moniker while voting and post it on Nairaland to prove IPOB you guys so much hate wrong.

We just need pics of your moniker and not your face and tell us the polling station you voted at.

Today we will know fake and original inhabitants of Anambra state.

Cc:

Adadike281

Yyeske

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by olasaad(f): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
They are all just noise makers on nairaland. Most of them don't leave in the state and the little that resides there don't have voters card.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by Cyynthialove(f): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
You guys like gn attention to inconsequential beings.
Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by SolidGenius(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Here's my PVC and that of my friends... Obiano and Co will have to pay 200k each to get our vote because this Ofe nsala took time to be prepared.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by HiddenShadow: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske am still waiting for you ooooo
You and Adadike281 are ghosts inhabitants of Anambra state.

Oya, post pics of your moniker and polling station.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by Gotze1: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Yyeske am still waiting for you ooooo

You and Adadike281 are ghosts inhabitants of Anambra state.

Oya, post pics of your moniker and polling station.
Who are you for them to prove point to?
Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by HiddenShadow: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gotze1:

The future president of the land of the Sun.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by BudeYahooCom: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
You are asking Ewedurudeens from oshogbo to show you proof of their voting process in Anambra? grin grin

I dey Ihiala currently. It's Nsala party all.over. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by adadike281(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gotze1:
May God keep u for me o.
Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by weownthewest: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin
Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by mek2002(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
May God keep u for me o.

@Adaadike...are you in anyway related to Awba-Ofemmili?
Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by adadike281(f): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
mek2002:

@Adaadike...are you in anyway related to Awba-Ofemmili?
not at all
Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by Yyeske(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
See them crying already, next time IPOB gives you an order remember that Anambra is on a high plain.
And who are you for me to prove anything to you, abeg election is still on now we are still guessing who would win.
IPOB would finally buried in Anambra state today

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. by Yyeske(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week / EFCC Get Green Light To Arrest Ex DGSS, Ita Ekpenyong & Sacked NIA Boss, Ayo Oke / Tweet From Gov El-rufai's Son's Goes Against His Father's Advice To Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.