Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz (1542 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / DOWNLOAD MP3: Zinoleesky – Joromi / DOWNLOAD MP3: Zinoleesky - Joromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz by Tbeiz: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Audio Production Review by T-Beiz
Joromi by Simi

Colour: Hint of Prof. Victor Uwaifo's "Joromi both lyrically and instrumentally giving it a retro feel
Genre:R &B /Soul
Song structure: Normal
Intro->Verse 1-> Hook > Chorus -> Verse 2 -> Hook- >Chorus- interlude-> Chrous -> Outro
Energy: Well Spread and even energy across verses and Choruses
Loudness: -7 LUFs
Tempo: 100 bpm

Instrumental
Bass: Melodious walking bass lines(solid feel of live bass)
Percussion: constant ,sounds of conga,wood variant etc
Drums: Rhythmic controlling 4/4 Kick , cut-through snare well placed rolls , hats, cymbals and crash (solid feel of live drums)
Guitars: Superlative guitar ( very live lead guitar) with interesting solos , chords and vamps
Keys: Piano variant
Strings: soft, backing the song at the right places
Brass: sweet , harmonious quartet feel
Flute : melodic , having a folk texture
Artificial Sounds, Fx: N/A

Vocal
Main Vocals:
Simi's voice: audible and clean

Backup Vox
Back up vocals: Call and response style for the Chorus
Harmonious (alto, tenor, treble) spread of back up vocals
Adlibs well placed at needed areas

Mix
Compression : Song and individual instruments appear well compressed
EQ: Full spectrum used
0-500 hz : Obvious boost/rise in this area, very tamed bass frequency
500hz- 2khz : Quite a number of mid instruments, normal peaks within this area, domimamt guitar frequencies
2khz -20 Khz : Controlled leveled peaks
Reverb: Smooth with good ambience
Delay: reeling effect ,sweetly heard in parts of the chorus
Stereo/Pan effects : Balanced stage-like stereo image

Mastering
Mastering dynamics : Solid
Multi-band dynamics : Bass , Mids , Tops well balanced
Clipping and Distortion: Very happy meters and volume levels

T-beiz , @tbeiz on all platforms
Producer for Dakdak studios

1 Like

Re: Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz by Laird(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Simi song Joromi beat Instrumental Sample from song; If you had my Love Song by Music Artiste Jennifer Lopez..Producer of beat instrumental of if you had my love song= Rodney DarkChild Jenkins

1 Like

Re: Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz by Tbeiz: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Laird:
Simi song Joromi beat Instrumental Sample from song; If you had my Love Song by Music Artiste Jennifer Lopez..Producer of beat instrumental of if you had my love song= Rodney DarkChild Jenkins
Thanks.
I just had a listen of "If you had my Love" one more time
Hmm...I'm not so sure about that .
I'm also familiar with DarkChild. He produced most of Brandy's songs.
Good observation though.
Re: Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz by Laird(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Tbeiz:

Thanks.
I just had a listen of "If you had my Love" one more time
Hmm...I'm not so sure about that .
I'm also familiar with DarkChild. He produced most of Brandy's songs.
Good observation though.

Listen to the If You had my Love Song instrumental well, Simi Joromi song instrumental in my opinion takes and borrows some pieces of If You had my Love Song Instrumental
Re: Joromi By Simi : Audio Production Review By T-beiz by Tbeiz: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Laird:

Listen to the If You had my Love Song instrumental well, Simi Joromi song instrumental in my opinion takes and borrows some pieces of If You had my Love Song Instrumental

I think I can hear something like that. Anyways ,one of these days Oscar, the producer Joromi would have show us the way. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download All Types Or Kind Of Free Instrumentals And Beats Here / (music) Fann Tacie - Gimi Love / Download MP3: Davido - Get To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.