Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (501 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church / Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by ceometromedia: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, mother of one Tonto Dikeh spotted on an okada as she ditched her car yesterday to get to the cinema for her new movie promo. having fun as you can see the beautiful actress shared the video via her Instagram as she smiled through the journey and made it on time to the cinema. See photos below;

http://metronaija.com/photos-tonto-dikeh-rides-okada-cinema/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by ceometromedia: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by hacmond(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Okay now
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by sehin79(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
i think she should focus on her job now,happy she doing that now.rather than all the drama on her X
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2017
So what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by midehi2(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Was she not riding the okada before fame cool

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
how TF is this news?

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married / Stop Sleeping With Our Father! / Davido Breaks Own Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.