Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,333 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! (889 Views)

Get In Here Guys! This Is The New Rapper That Got Davido In Awe / See The Igbo Rapper That Is Set To Take Of From Phyno / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
American rapper Macklemore says he ‘controls his orgasms’ by staring at a naked Justin Bieber painting above his bed.
The 34-year-old revealed this during a guest appearance on TV show, Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen, saying the painting of Bieber who’s depicted covering his manhood with pancakes slows him from ejaculating.

“It goes right above my bed and whenever I’m with my wife, intimately, I can always stare if I want to control my orgasm, just slow it down,”he said. Justin Bieber

News By JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/rapper-uses-justin-biebers-photo-to-control-orgasm-during-sex/#ixzz4ym6rzHWh

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Lalasticlala come naa
Re: Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Chai!

That guy fine sha
Re: Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! by Tamarapetty(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
so many thoughts rn
Re: Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! by eminent007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
is it only me that thinks d fella needs a visit to the psychiatrist?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Rapper That Controls Orgasm With Justin Biebers Pics!! by jerflakes(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
eminent007:
is it only me that thinks d fella needs a visit to the psychiatrist?

Seriously grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Simi Kneels Down For Adekunle Gold On Stage.. (videos) / Church Where Miracle Seeker Pays N100,000 To See Daddy G.o Exposed / There's A Ghostly Figure In My Picture. Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.