Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo (19940 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by Mufasa27(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Apc we hail thee....

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by sademola: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
magoo10:
This has been the norm in Nigeria elections, they have not been free and fair and here you have a people that says they don't want to be part of this deceitful norm anymore yet people call them all sorts of insulting names.
Whether they vote or they don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.

when they vote their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.in other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county.

Are you saying all these while APGA has been winning, the elections were rigged in their favour?
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by jacyhelen(f): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
No ELECTION IN ANAMBRA wink cheesy

This has been the norm in Nigeria elections, they have not been free and fair and here you have a people that says they don't want to be part of this deceitful norm anymore yet people call them all sorts of insulting names.
Whether they vote or they don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.
when they vote their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.in other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county.
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by tk4rd: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Evablizin:
Lol,going there now....
Where in Anambra are you please.??
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by Evablizin(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
tk4rd:
Where in Anambra are you please.??
i'm not staying in Anambra,just joking.
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by BudeYahooCom: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
The guy na APC zombie...

Polling units were dry so they resorted pay people to vote. IPOB don show politician pepper.

Efulefu pro-abooki politicians Una go hear wehn for 2019. grin
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good for him, the era of money politics is over.
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
but it is a crime for someone to give a voter money to vote for a political party?

After all the voting is secret balloting.
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by brownhawk: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Angelanest:
Just as the governorship election in some areas in Anambra state - have begun, a man was arrested by officials of the Department of State Services DSS for allegedly trying to buy votes in the ongoing election. According to reports, the man was nabbed after he was spotted by security operatives while trying to influence voters with cash.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-arrested-security-operatives-trying-buy-votes-anambra-election-photo.html
u mean the fat pig is a federal agent?? if I was there I would have thought he wore that top for fun
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by tk4rd: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Evablizin:
i'm not staying in Anambra,just joking.
Ok..
Just to confirm my NL crush had not been close to me all these while, and I was here thinking she's in Lagos or something.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

after the ofe nsala what next? Tomorrow somebody will be declared the winner and will rule you for the next four years whether you like it or not. My dear boycotting doesn't work in 21st century. look for another method to drive home your point of Biafra

If the whole of SE and SS igbos (Igbos form a strong majority of the SS population) boycotts from the 2019 presidential elections down to councillor elections, there will be a very huge discussion about Nigeria, very huge one..
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by FRCS(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
So, after the arrest, what else??
Re: DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo by gbishman: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Old fool, pls let him spend the remaining of his worthless life in prison

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 / Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo / Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.