Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One (822 Views)

Bayelsa Decides: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Finally Cast Their Vote (Pix) / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure / You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by Joephat(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Our votes rock...

1 Like

Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by Afriifa(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
me personally I don't judge an individual's competence on party basis..
may the best man for the job win. not any fvcking party.
Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by otunba1979: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Wasted votes
Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by otunba1979: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Joephat:
Our votes rock...

wasted votes

1 Like

Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by otunba1979: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2017
PDP all the way
Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by Joephat(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
otunba1979:
Wasted votes

You mean, voting ofe nsala is wasted?

Do you know how much it took me to prepare it. Mind yourself oo

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by wordbank(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Ndi ala
Lekwa fa
Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by lokobyforch(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Some people ehh, with Wetin we don see una still dey call APC. Sense dey scarce for dat una side.

Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
THEY r LITERARY SAYING THEY DIDN'T VOTE....USING THEIR VOTERS CARD AS WIN COVER
Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by Joephat(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2017
sad

Jesus, we don't even celebrate Xmas like this

1 Like

Re: Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One by lokobyforch(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Joephat:
sad

Jesus, we don't even celebrate Xmas like this

the future of tomorrow, na wa o, later una go say dem no give una appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Egwu Dumps Pdp Moves Into Apc...... / Can Someone Give A Good Reason Why Middlebelt People Should Vote Buhari Again? / Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.