Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor (5956 Views)

No Doctor Has Been Stopped From Working....health Minister Chukwu. / Throwback Thursday: Remembering ‘where There Is No Doctor’ / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by SOLAADETUNJI: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
A lot of your health related questions will be answered by this highly simplified book ".Where There Is No Doctor"  .I am giving it out free as an attachment.(At least for now)Make sure you have acrobat reader on your PC. All I need is your thank you. You may write me directly at adetunjisol2003@yahoo.com or text 08033829376
Re: Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by damidre: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks a lot for this, i've been looking for the e-book, could you please e-mail it to donjuan332 (at) yahoo.com, NB: Pls replace (at) with the @ symbol. Thank you very much.
Re: Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by dominique(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
how very thoughtful of you. the book is very helpful, i intend to get the hard copy very soon.
Re: Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by sdon: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
can you send the e-book to this e-mail ''shollydon1@yahoo.com''.thanks
Re: Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by Aks(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
i'll appreciate if you can send the e-book to me @ akinmain@yahoo.com
Re: Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by anifeanyi: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
please would be very grateful if i can get it: on my email (talk2emmydex@yahoo.com) thank you so much
Re: Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor by e36991: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2010
SOLA ADETUNJI:

A lot of your health related questions will be answered by this highly simplified book "Where There Is No Doctor"  .

[size=14pt]I am giving it out free[/size] as an attachment. [size=16pt](At least for now)[/size]

Make sure you have acrobat reader on your PC.

All I need is your thank you. You may write me directly at adetunjisol2003@yahoo.com or text 08033829376

". . . free . . . At least for now?"  shocked  shocked  shocked

Budding "enterpreneur"?

Click on below [size=16pt]URL link to download[/size] (i.e. to save)

Where There Is No Doctor - a village healthcare handbook

http://www.hesperian.info/assets/WTND/WTND_Full_Book.pdf

Download the entire book, updated 2009: Where There Is No Doctor (PDF).

* Front matter: Cover, How to Use This Book, Acknowledgements
    * Table of Contents: Introduction, Note About This New Edition
    * Brown Pages: Words To The Village Health Worker
    * Chapter 1: Home Cures and Popular Beliefs
    * Chapter 2: Sicknesses that are Often Confused
    * Chapter 3: How to Examine a Sick Person
    * Chapter 4: How to Take Care of a Sick Person
    * Chapter 5: Healing Without Medicines
    * Chapter 6: Right and Wrong Use of Modern Medicines
    * Chapter 7: Antibiotics: What They Are and How To Use Them
    * Chapter 8: How To Measure and Give Medicine
    * Chapter 9: Instructions and Precautions for Injections
    * Chapter 10: First Aid
    * Chapter 11: Nutrition: What to Eat to Be Healthy
    * Chapter 12: Prevention: How to Avoid Many Sicknesses
    * Chapter 13: Some Very Common Sicknesses
    * Chapter 14: Serious Illnesses That Need Special Medical Attention
    * Chapter 15: Skin Problems
    * Chapter 16: The Eyes
    * Chapter 17: The Teeth, Gums, and Mouth
    * Chapter 18: The Urinary System and the Genitals
    * Chapter 19: Information for Mothers and Midwives
    * Chapter 20: Family Planning- Having the Number of Children You Want
    * Chapter 21: Health and Sicknesses of Children
    * Chapter 22: Health and Sicknesses of Older People
    * Chapter 23: The Medicine Kit
    * The Green Pages: The Uses, Dosage, and Precautions for Medicines
    * The Blue Pages: New Information
    * Vocabulary: Explaining Difficult Words
    * Information: Addresses for Teaching Materials, Dosage Blanks, Patient Report, Information on Vital Signs, Abbreviations, Weight, Volume
    * Index (Yellow Pages)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Way To Get Rid Of Your Keloid / Fennel Seed / Pre-seed Lubricant/moisturizer: Where Can I Buy One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.