Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

But Why Do We Still Die ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But Why Do We Still Die ??? (552 Views)

You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Do We Still Die ??? by destiny333(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Every Christian (including myself) will rush to answer the question quickly, by attributing it to the Sins of Adam and Eve, our original ancestor in the Garden of Eden, when they disobeyed God to eat the forbidding fruit......But my Problem with this assertion is that Fishes, goats, dogs and all other Plants and Animals still die, despite the fact that they did not partake in this sin.

Again God Promised in Deuteronomy and Ezekiel, that ''Parents must not be Put to death for the sins of their Children, neither Children be put to death for the Sins of their Parents, as Every one must die for their iniquity''

However My friend, Japhet Diyan, once reminded me that God also said that ''He will visit the sins of the Father unto the Children down to 4th and 5th Generation''.....As Can be seen this verse has Contradicted the one that says......''the Children must not be put to death for the sins of their fathers'',.....Yet my pastor told me that there are no Contradictions in the Bible, even when they are Presented with this Clear evidence.
In Psychology this is called ''Cognitive Dissonance''.

Again even if God visits the sins of a Parent down to the 4th or 5th generation,....it means that the Sins of Adam, could be Visited only down to JARED, who was the 5th Generation from Adam. Gen.(5:15).

But today, we may be the 10,000th Generations from Adam, yet his sin is still visited upon us,...and Much more Jesus Christ had fully paid for the Sin over 2,000 years ago, or Did He not pay for the Ransom fully??

I am Confused, I need a Saviour who will free me from Death, I do not want to die, I want a saviour who will make me live forever without tasting death.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
U know what.....

Do what Avatar Aang did.... At least someone will unveil you next hundred years...

1 Like

Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by DeSepiero(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
You wanna know why humans die, consult a textbook or journal on contemporary human biology & physiology not an ancient Jewish book of myths and history.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by adepeter2027(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lmaooo
Lemme go ask my ex spirikoko babe these questions
Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by bahaushe1: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
destiny333:
Every Christian (including myself) will rush to answer the question quickly, by attributing it to the Sins of Adam and Eve, our original ancestor in the Garden of Eden, when they disobeyed God to eat the forbidding fruit......But my Problem with this assertion is that Fishes, goats, dogs and all other Plants and Animals still die, despite the fact that they did not partake in this sin.

Again God Promised in Deuteronomy and Ezekiel, that ''Parents must not be Put to death for the sins of their Children, neither Children be put to death for the Sins of their Parents, as Every one must die for their iniquity''

However My friend, Japhet Diyan, once reminded me that God also said that ''He will visit the sins of the Father unto the Children down to 4th and 5th Generation''.....As Can be seen this verse has Contradicted the one that says......''the Children must not be put to death for the sins of their fathers'',.....Yet my pastor told me that there are no Contradictions in the Bible, even when they are Presented with this Clear evidence.
In Psychology this is called ''Cognitive Dissonance''.

Again even if God visits the sins of a Parent down to the 4th or 5th generation,....it means that the Sins of Adam, could be Visited only down to JARED, who was the 5th Generation from Adam. Gen.(5:15).

But today, we may be the 10,000th Generations from Adam, yet his sin is still visited upon us,...and Much more Jesus Christ had fully paid for the Sin over 2,000 years ago, or Did He not pay for the Ransom fully??

I am Confused, I need a Saviour who will free me from Death, I do not want to die, I want a saviour who will make me live forever without tasting death.

Each soul has it is appointed time. Every soul must test the bitterness of death.

As for the concept of original sin, it is not true. No one die or carry the sins of other.
Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by adepeter2027(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
bahaushe1:

Each soul has it is appointed time. Every soul must test the bitterness of death.

As for the concept of original sin, it is not true. No one die or carry the sins of other.
''He will visit the sins of the Father unto the Children down to 4th and 5th Generation''
Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by 0temAtum: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
First of all, humans are not dying because they commit mistakes(sin). God is not Yahweh, but just like you Op, Yahweh is a created being.
Human beings are consciousnesses living within a physical body. We are made to leave our body on earth to continue our exploits somewhere else.
Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by bahaushe1: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

''He will visit the sins of the Father unto the Children down to 4th and 5th Generation''

"And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 48)

"And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, and no compensation will be accepted from it, nor will any intercession benefit it, nor will they be aided."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 12

"And fear a Day when you will be returned to Allah. Then every soul will be compensated for what it earned, and they will not be treated unjustly."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 281)

'Allaah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 286

"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 18)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Discharged And Acquitted. / Can A True Christian Drink Alcohol? / Deeperlife Annual December Retreat (22-25) December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.