Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome (25554 Views)

Prophecies, Miracle Abound On Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse's Live Telephone / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by kaylight12(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dr Tony nwoye is the next governor whet�her you like it or not.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Edonojie007(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Boyooosa:
“I see the same grace that put Obiano in that position restoring him there. Yet, I see that if Obiano abuses the grace, it will be taken away from him and given to APC or PPA,” Okechukwu said
This one na prophesy abi guess work
See The Way The So Called Pastor,dey Use The Grace Of Salvation Dey Predict Polities. Chia! Nigeria Is Corrupt Indeed. In All Sector.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Penalty82(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The bible god does not exist!

Holy spirit is fictional

Jesus was either fictional or just a normal good man or a composite of several good men and god ideas that came before him

Christianity is make believe and that's a fact!

you can prove this for yourself by performing a thought experiment on why TITHING has such a divisive effect despite all Christians claiming to talk to holy spirit and getting "Truth" from him? why does "truth" from holy spirit seem to have contradictory versions?

ask a group Christians if they have a personal relationship with Jesus and they'll answer with an emphatic Yes!!!!

ask them whether this Jesus is God or not and pandemonium starts . If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if he's God or not? if they should tithe or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much
confusion?

This would lead you to one single conclusion, Christianity is a sham

Checkout this video and understand more

Anybody can come out and predict using the name of God but the truth remains that there's God and He still speaks to His people. Those that goes to clubs and mess themselves up etc are the people wasting their money not me a tither.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Edonojie007:

See The Way The So Called Pastor,dey Use The Grace Of Salvation Dey Predict Polities. Chia! Nigeria Is Corrupt Indeed. In All Sector.
Even in the bible days, kings went far and near to seek divine direction but now, social media is the place even when they were not directed by Holy Spirit. SMH.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Sanchase: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
In Africa prophesies is used to predict elections, in developed countries statistics is used undecided

1 Like

Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Penalty82(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
onlyTheTruth:
dis holy spirit or god showing them contradictory things have bn doin so since, dis s hw he deceived d authors of the bible with various contradictions

Trash
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by onlyTheTruth(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin. e pain u die...... eyaa...truth s bitter....new year s comin,, holy Spirit n god warming up to giv contradictory messages to their reps on earth....
Penalty82:

Trash
grin
Penalty82:

Trash
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by waldigit: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by perdollar(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
my brothers n sisters in d lord join me n sing 'only Jesus can save, only Jesus can save!! alleluia. if APC wins anambra, I WL set myself ablaze n die like a man.

1 Like

Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by autonomous22: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Prophecy way dey get option A, B, C, is that one still prophecy? angry

No
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Holy spirit is fictional

Jesus was either fictional or just a normal good man or a composite of several good men and god ideas that came before him

you can prove this for yourself by performing a thought experiment on why TITHING has such a divisive effect despite all Christians claiming to talk to holy spirit and getting "Truth" from him? why does "truth" from holy spirit seem to have contradictory versions?

ask a group Christians if they have a personal relationship with Jesus and they'll answer with an emphatic Yes!!!!

ask them whether this Jesus is God or not and pandemonium starts . If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if he's God or not? if they should tithe or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much confusion?

this thread also talks more about the nonsense called Christianity https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBDFe3mDtk

Delusional as always..
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Edonojie007:
You Guys Havent Seen Anything Yet. TB Joshua Never Talk Him Own O,plus Orisejafo,and Oyedepo,even Adeboye. Na Suleman Own Dey Sweet Pass.
And Members Remain Blind As Blind Bat,while Their Pastors See Heaven And Earth.
And When Did God Become A Politician?

God is not a politician but he rules in the affairs of men.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by henryhemon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Holy spirit is fictional

ask them whether this Jesus is God or not and pandemonium starts . If this Jesus is as personal to them and talks to them as they claim, why is it so hard for them to simply ask this personal friend Jesus if he's God or not? if they should tithe or not? why should something as basic as these cause so much confusion?

this thread also talks more about the nonsense called Christianity https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/

Idiot like you think you 've opinion? You Re as useless as your analysis.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Horlufemi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Holy spirit is fictional

That's how you ran away from an argument that proves a creator. The DNA is a Complex and Specified Information (CSI). It's in all living things. As far as science is concerned CSI cannot just magically happen.

Just accept there is a creator, Religion is a problem and we need to know the true God. It's through Jesus.

Your religion of no God is wrong also.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by azezola(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's about time you guys swap Jesus for a sauge rolls or indomie.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by hopefulLandlord: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

That's how you ran away from an argument that proves a creator.

which argument was that? god of the gaps?

The DNA is a Complex and Specified Information (CSI). It's in all living things. As far as science is concerned CSI cannot just magically happen.

and the creator of this DNA magically happened?

Just accept there is a creator, Religion is a problem and we need to know the true God. It's through Jesus.
why should I accept a creator if that "supposed" creator won't accept a creator?

Your religion of no God is wrong also.
I never said there's no god, I said the bible god does not exist! big difference!! what you did is pull a strawman
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by emmypero10(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
yarimo:
Anambra state indigene has decided that , Tony Nwoye of APC is their preferably candidate as governor.
you and who? Are you high on zaria weed?
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Horlufemi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

which argument was that? god of the gaps?

and the creator of this DNA magically happened?

why should I accept a creator if that "supposed" creator won't accept a creator?

I never said there's no god, I said the bible god does not exist! big difference!! what you did is pull a strawman

Before I continue with you. I need to understand what you believe. I need to know your premise
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigerian pastors prophesying Fvckery since the days of Methuselah. I remember Adeboye saying there's a lady with feathers under her armpit... Till today nobody saw or verified it... Abeg u pastors can lie.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by hopefulLandlord: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

Before I continue with you. I need to understand what you believe. I need to know your premise

my premise? as how? didn't I give good explanation in my first post on this thread?

you can also add this

Christians say their god is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and omnibelevolent

if these qualities are true then we'd all know of this god's existence, here's why:

an omnipresent god is with me right now

an omniscient god knows what would convince me of his existence

an omnipotent god can do that thing that'll convince me

an omnibelevolent god would want to convince me of his existence

the fact that such an entity exists but requires humans to indoctrinate other humans about it points to the fact that such an entity does not exist!
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Ejomax77(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Since someone predicted that EL RUFAI will die(e never still gree die) and that HILARY CLINTON will win US presidential election(na DON TRUMP win) ... I stopped paying attention to the prophecy of the so called M.O.G
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by Horlufemi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my premise? as how? didn't I give good explanation in my first post on this thread?

you can also add this

Christians say their god is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and omnibelevolent

if these qualities are true then we'd all know of this god's existence, here's why:

an omnipresent god is with me right now

an omniscient god knows what would convince me of his existence

an omnipotent god can do that thing that'll convince me

an omnibelevolent god would want to convince me of his existence

the fact that such an entity exists but requires humans to indoctrinate other humans about it points to the fact that such an entity does not exist!

If I'm right you believe there's a creator but you don't believe in the Christian God.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by hopefulLandlord: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

If I'm right you believe there's a creator but you don't believe in the Christian God.
slight difference

I'm not sure there's a creator

even if there's a creator, it is definitely not Yahweh

let me use an analogy

I'm not sure if you have a bank account or not

but if you have, I'm sure you don't have up to £1tr
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by pressplay411(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

slight difference

I'm not sure there's a creator

even if there's a creator, it is definitely not Yahweh

let me use an analogy

I'm not sure if you have a bank account or not

but if you have, I'm sure you don't have up to £1tr

That there's a creator goes without saying. Nothing comes out of nothing. But that the one true God is the Christian God is still an acceptable and valid argument. Only through witnessing can you experience Him.

This requires a very simple yet so great step. Humility. Shed your pride, cast down your crown and drop the chip over your shoulder. This goes against everything you presently believe in. It's irreconcilable to your human intellect but that's normal. Spiritual matters are beyond scientific comprehension.
All you need do is find a good worship centre or local assembly where his word is taught by an anointed teacher. It's a rousing experience.

From an ex; atheist, anti-god, anti-christ just like you and several Nairalanders. Good luck. Jesus Loves You Still, Unconditionally.
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by talk2percy(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2017
E get one yahoo yahoo pastor that said pdp will win, that God showed him the failure of GEJ and the emergence of buubuu, the arrest of Kanu, his release and his eventual disappearance. Then finally God has again showed him the emergence of this PDP man as the new governor. Ndi amuma ugha na ndi oshi! Liars!! Hope he's somewhere now seeing the outcome!
Re: Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome by hopefulLandlord: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'm just seeing this mention now, perhaps it got buried under some other mentions or I didn't get a notification for it
pressplay411:

That there's a creator goes without saying. Nothing comes out of nothing. But that the one true God is the Christian God is still an acceptable and valid argument. Only through witnessing can you experience Him.
"Nothing comes out of Nothing"

Define "Nothing"

Christian god has NO valid arguments that does not involve faith claims, circular reasoning, appeal to emotion, argumentum ad populum and many other falacies

This requires a very simple yet so great step. Humility. Shed your pride, cast down your crown and drop the chip over your shoulder. This goes against everything you presently believe in. It's irreconcilable to your human intellect but that's normal. Spiritual matters are beyond scientific comprehension.
there's NO evidence that spiritual realm exists either
neither is pride responsible for my dumping Yahweh in the trashcan where it belongs

All you need do is find a good worship centre or local assembly where his word is taught by an anointed teacher. It's a rousing experience.
lol, this has to be a joke!

From an ex; atheist, anti-god, anti-christ just like you and several Nairalanders. Good luck. Jesus Loves You Still, Unconditionally.
I'm also ex-trillionaire

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit / Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.