Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) (773 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
Don't cheat with google. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) Hip Hop went from from selling crack crack to smoking it, medicine for loneliness.

(2) Punished in my mother's stomach by swimming through Hennesey.

(3) Y'all fukd up like sexxx on airplanes.

Drop some of the hottest and have us guess.
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by ofokaofoki: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2010
ANOTHER MEANINGLESS THREAD OPENED , AEIROMON U DEY SEE UR PEOPLE? grin grin
LALABOI LOCK THIS THREAD , ABI U DEY SLEEP?
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by javalove(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2010
if this thread is not locked within the nest 10 mins, lalaboi should be relieved of his job. . .

#Javalove, unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Oboy eeee see people calling for thread's head. Why should it be locked? Y'all just impossible and not fun at all.
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by atilla(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
i had to google those ones

had no idea.
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by Mobinga: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
How is this thread meaningless? Na wa 4 una angry
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by aldon: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
i dnt knw of no.2 nd 3 but i think the lyrical lines on no.1 was by mos def.#am out
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
aldon:

i dnt knw of no.2 nd 3 but i think the lyrical lines on no.1 was by mos def.#am out

Niiiiice. You got that right. That was Most Most def from his song Hip Hop in the album black on both sides. You should give it a listen if you love real Hip Hop.
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by tayoast(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
javalove:

if this thread is not locked within the nest 10 mins, lalaboi should be relieved of his job. . .

he's at large, dont expect 2 c him any soon
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by HJ1(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2010
9jaganja:

Don't cheat with google. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) Hip Hop went from from selling crack crack to smoking it, medicine for loneliness.

(2) Punished in my mother's stomach by swimming through Hennesey.

(3) Y'all fukd up like sexxx on airplanes.

Drop some of the hottest and have us guess.

since u are so much of a 'hiphop head", i have a few questions to ask as well

1) which artist did biggie sample his instrumental from on his song "big poppa",
2) who used this lines "they put u on a yatch but they dont call it a slave ship"
3) who used this line " who dont have a chance/ matter of fact, u dont have half the stance if u stood half the chance"
4) who used this line "niggaz gat short arms and deep pockets"
5) who was the front liner for the crew "brand nubians"
6) which crew had this line "today is the tomorrow dat u shud've feared yesterday" (this one is a giveaway)
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2010
H.J:

since u are so much of a 'hiphop head", i have a few questions to ask as well

1) which artist did biggie sample his instrumental from on his song "big poppa",
2) who used this lines "they put u on a yatch but they dont call it a slave ship"
3) who used this line " who dont have a chance/ matter of fact, u dont have half the stance if u stood half the chance"
4) who used this line "niggaz gat short arms and deep pockets"
5) who was the front liner for the crew  "brand nubians"
6) which crew had this line "today is the tomorrow dat u shud've feared yesterday" (this one is a giveaway)

Dude it's not a competition neither is it a show of who knows the most. Just chill and enjoy the show and I never said I'm so much a Hip Hop head Grow up!!!. As for your questions

(4) protect ya neck---------- Wu Tang

(5) I'm guessing Saddat X I love them all and I really don't think any is above the other.

6 is a popular saying and didn't come from a rapper first and I've heard it from the Pharcyde before
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by HJ1(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2010
9jaganja:

Dude it's not a competition neither is it a show of who knows the most. Just chill and enjoy the show and I never said I'm so much a Hip Hop head Grow up!!!. As for your questions

(4) protect ya neck---------- Wu Tang

(5) I'm guessing Saddat X I love them all and I really don't think any is above the other.

6 is a popular saying and didn't come from a rapper first and I've heard it from the Pharcyde before

no u made it look like if u had not heard em songs or knew em lines . . . . then u r probably just a guy dat has nothin to offer when it comes to hiphop, . . .and dat my broda is not wut the essence is all about, . . . and for the record, I aint competing, i'm just settin d record straight,

and back to em questions
1) common sense in the song "breaker 1/9" from d album "can i borrow a dollar"
2) mos def in "thieves in d night" from the album "talibkweli and mos def are blackstars"
3) lupe in "the champ is here" from his mixtape "fahrenheit 1/15 pt 1"
5) Grand puba
6) well i heard from pitch black first since u heard it from the pharcyde, then u might be "righter" than me on dat . . . .

wuteva, hiphop ;lives!!!
Re: Who Dropped These Rhymes (hip Hop Head Where You At!) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
H.J:

no u made it look like if u had not heard em songs or knew em lines . . . . then u r probably just a guy dat has nothin to offer when it comes to hiphop, . . .and dat my broda is not wut the essence is all about, . . . and for the record, I aint competing, i'm just settin d record straight,

and back to em questions
1) common sense in the song "breaker 1/9" from d album "can i borrow a dollar"
2) mos def in "thieves in d night" from the album "talibkweli and mos def are blackstars"
3) lupe in "the champ is here" from his mixtape "fahrenheit 1/15 pt 1"
5) Grand puba
6) well i heard from pitch black first since u heard it from the pharcyde, then u might be "righter" than me on dat . . . .

wuteva, hiphop ;lives!!!

There was no record to set straight. This thread was just fun and you came with a bad mind set. nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Mac Miller: The Next Eminem / Alec’s Entertainment Is Back, Rebranded! / Download Music From Payed Site Without Paying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.