Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18/11/17 Know Unsearchable Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18/11/17 Know Unsearchable Things (306 Views)

RCCG Shepherd's Place Braces For Mega Praise 2021 | Unsearchable / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18/11/17 Know Unsearchable Things by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
CAC LIVING WATER
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, November 18, 2017

TOPIC :
KNOW UNSEARCHABLE THINGS

Read: Jeremiah 33:1-3

MEMORISE:
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3)

The parameters for measuring the weight of your greatness are the great things you have known and great things you have done. Knowledge is truly power, for the depth of what you know can either put you ahead or behind others. (Daniel 2:24-28; 46-48).

There are facts and truth that science can't search-out. There are knowledge that world's past, present and future philosophers can't teach, and there are hidden things magicians and enchanters cannot reveal. Such are called unsearchable or mysteries in biblical terms. (Daniel 2:27-28; 33:3).

Unsearchable things are those things that are beyond human comprehension or thought. Sometimes, those things are incubated in the past, present and future. King Nebuchadnezzar's dream was above the comprehension of all the wise-ones of Babylon. The people told the King that no-one on earth could do what he has asked for, except the gods that do not live among men. (Daniel 2:10-11).

Knowing unsearchable things proffers solutions to current calamities and provide preventive measures to the upcoming ones. It unveils the mind of God to every situation and every creation.

Keys to know unsearchable things are deep relationship with God and deep prayer life. Deep relationship with God ushers you into the secret place of the Almighty, as prayer takes you beyond the physical and moves the all-knowing God to tell you unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:3).

For you to be qualified/favoured to know unsearchable things from God as a believer, trust God unusually, wait on/for Him unhurriedly and listen to Him unreservedly.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, show me Your mercy and show me Your glory again, this year.
2. Oh Lord, put me ahead of others with the knowledge of great and mighty things they do not know
3. Oh Lord of Apostle Babalola, revive the prayer life of every Christian.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Song of Solomon 8; Isaiah 1 5.

HAVE A FULFILLED SATURDAY......... SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of Punishment Does He Deserve ? ( Sexual Abuse) / Why Do Muslims Make Women Stay Behind During Prayers? / Debate: Is The Catholic Church A Force For Good In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.