Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes (1392 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by Joephat(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
With the rate of voters apathy recorded in Anambra state. Tell me who is the strongest Man in west Africa without Sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by Biggie225(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Joephat:
With the rate of voters apathy recorded in Anambra state. Tell me who is the strongest Man in west Africa without Sentiment.
Nnamdi kanu
Ohamadike ndi igbo.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by Horlufemi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Where is the Forbes link?

Or you don't know what Forbes is?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by fellowman: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anambra has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by diegwu01: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nwoye already in a massive lead
with large turnout recorded in most L.G.A,s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by dlaw70(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
u mean strong man that ran away

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by magoo10(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Zombies nightmares
With what we are seeing in anambra today, it is very clear to the deaf and dumb, even the blind that the young man is a force to be reckoned with.
I have said it and continue to say it that if Nigeria have one nnamdi kanu each in every region and do away with "pull him down syndrome " change must come.

I am just saying my mind as it is
A fact that zombies will continue to dispute

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Strongest Man In West Africa-- Forbes by GoldNiagara(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Awon oniyeye!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

six years fasting announced in church PICS / Jerusalem - United Nations Are Hypocrites - By Donald J. Trump. / Breaking News: Over 17,300 Akwa Ibom PDP Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.