Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies (1278 Views)

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by stinjoe9: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. Have been a guest for some years and now a bonafide member in this great forum. Please show some love with loads of likes.
Who said that you can't own a company of yours or drive your dream car or achieve what you intend achieving? With the right information, you can. I believe information is not only power but potential power. Am not here to castigate anyone. Why dash Alabi and co your hard earned money when that same money can work for you even while you sleep.
I will love to introduce a business intiative that will increase your financial status. ''The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now''. Why not give it a trial. Remember to invite your friends and enemies. If you are interested, kindly drop your email address if dropping your mail does not suite you then you can send a mail to my email address.
NB; You are to receive a mail from stinjoe12@gmail.com
Please be guided.
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Enyika(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2017
productstan@yahoo.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2017
19/11/2017 20:45
Italy Serie A
Inter - Atalanta
Over(1.5)
Odd 1.18

19/11/2017 14:30
Netherlands Eredivisie
FC Utrecht - SBV Excelsior
Over(1.5)
Odd 1.18

19/11/2017 18:00
Norway Eliteserien
Valerenga IF - Odds BK
Over(1.5)
Odd 1.18

Denmark 1st Division
Viborg - Vendsyssel
Over(2.5)
Odd 1.67

Denmark 1st Division
Thisted - Roskilde
Over(1.5)
Odd 1.17

Total Odd - 3.21

Good Luck. Let's get back.
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Great win

2 Shares

Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by stinjoe9: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2017
That's a participant's dashboard. People remain where they are today just because they cannot change their mind-set, so, change your mind-set, it’s so shameful for a man or a woman claiming or boosting of having a First Class Holder yet his/her Bank Account Is Dormant.

Do You want to see disadvantage while your mate are busy making money from the system.? Change Your Mind Set. ''Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people''. Steve Jobs

Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by stinjoe9: 1:40am On Nov 19, 2017
auchs:
Great win
Thumps up.
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by EliKen(m): 4:45am On Nov 19, 2017
eliyezerekene44@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by anthoneg: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2017
anthonegg@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Uyi168: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Uyijoe168@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by blessedvisky(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by tuniboss: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
tuniboss02@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Olalekansodeekoludele@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Pelux15: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
akinwandekehinde15@gmail.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeoluwa1988@gmail
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by vickvan(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okay.
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by Kimkardashain(f): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2017
mhizkimberley21@yahoo.com
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by SirMichael1: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Lol. There's no beating Alabi. He always, I mean always wins. Who would have thought that the unbeatable borca juniors would lose to a bottom placed club yesterday??

You guys dropping your mails are simply greedy or plain ignorant.

Op, take them to the village, you grab?? grin
Re: Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies by unuane1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
stinjoe9:
Good day Nairalanders. Have been a guest for some years and now a bonafide member in this great forum. Please show some love with loads of likes.
Who said that you can't own a company of yours or drive your dream car or achieve what you intend achieving? With the right information, you can. I believe information is not only power but potential power. Am not here to castigate anyone. Why dash Alabi and co your hard earned money when that same money can work for you even while you sleep.
I will love to introduce a business intiative that will increase your financial status. ''The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now''. Why not give it a trial. Remember to invite your friends and enemies. If you are interested, kindly drop your email address if dropping your mail does not suite you then you can send a mail to my email address.
NB; You are to receive a mail from stinjoe12@gmail.com
Please be guided.
emmason.favour@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Willian To The Rescue For Chelsea As They Secure A Draw At The Anfield Stadium / Ronaldo Wins 5th Ballon D'or In A 5 Goals Thriller [WATCH] / Nigeria’s Historic Winter Olympics Women’s Bobsled Team Land In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.