Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe (465 Views)

Top 5 Best Domain Registrars In Nigeria Reviewed / Desperate Search For Garanntor Web Hosting And Domain Registrars / Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria And Domain Registrars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe by economia: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
I want to use '1and1.com' I my save?
what and what Iam I to expect or get from them?
please help me web people
Re: I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe by Dmayor7(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
economia:

1and1 is a good domain registrar but if i were you I will rather buy hosting from bluehost and get a free domain.

buy using this link https://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor/

Also, you won't like to miss this opportunity at www.w3programs.com/free-setup

check it out and thank me later.
Re: I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe by economia: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Dmayor7:

1and1 is a good domain registrar but if i were you I will rather buy hosting from bluehost and get a free domain.

buy using this link https://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor/

Also, you won't like to miss this opportunity at www.w3programs.com/free-setup

check it out and thank me later.
thank, but I rather need forum than blog
well, I will manage something that accommodate comments like this https://www.consumercomplaints.in/
Re: I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe by Dmayor7(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
economia:

thank, but I rather need forum than blog
well, I will manage something that accommodate comments like this https://www.consumercomplaints.in/

You can have it built free of Charge once to buy hosting from Bluehsot using the link on that page www.w3programs.com/free-setup

Kudos
Re: I Want To Register Domain Name, Do Registrars Differe by betahost247(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2017
economia:

Hello,

We have a wildfire at Beta Host Limited, giving 50% Discount on all our Shared Hosting plans. Unlike ever before, this is unlimited to the number of hosting plans you can order. It's time to spark up that Business website today!

Use Coupon: """"""NGN50""""" at view checkout page for 50% off on any shared hosting plan.

We are not Resellers!!!

We own and manage all our servers with in 5 geographical country, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers. All clients' web sites will have the chance to be hosted on our co-located servers in random datacenters. This datacenter's network is linked to important upstream suppliers that connect to hundreds of exchange partners which assures a constant Internet connection and superior routing. Along with its strategic location it has protection against variety of intrusions - redundant power supply, modern air conditioning system, fire protection system and round-the-clock network monitoring.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT

We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket and WhatsApp Messenger (08035226795).

100% Uptime Guaranteed

We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% super up-time, which means your website will be online always. Increased Internet efficiency and 100% availability guaranteed. Whether it is through our High Quality or our Unmetered network, access to your services will be uninterrupted. We understand that network up-time is crucial for your valuable online presence and this is why entire network is fully redundant. From the Cisco routing equipment's to the upstream bandwidth providers, there is no single point of failure.

You Benefit From High Quality Hardware & Network

We utilize only High Spec Intel ® Xeon™ CPU's, SSD's, Fully Redundant Premium Network, 2Gbps Uplink. Servers are clustered to spread the load in a special way to sustain tremendous burden. Data centers are equipped with a wide range of security, power management, cooling and network access equipment. Our top-notch development team is continuously upgrading our systems with the latest technology, creating new tools and features to make your web presence as easily maintained and reliable as possible. Our State-of-the-art operation centers are equipped with systems to maximize reliability and security, and to ensure your site is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and support for most popular technologies are included with all packages. We have a outstanding reputation in the hosting industry and we plan on keeping it that way. Our servers are some of the most reliable in the industry and monitored 24 hours 7 days a week.

There should be 24/7 after sales support is available and no hidden fees applicable after payment.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

NOTE: If you are making multiple orders, you will need to complete one order before making another. You can use online payment to setup the service instantly.

So take the advantage of this offer and provide us the chance to serve you.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? / This Is What You Can Do To Get Your Facebook Page Relevant - Bamisepeters / how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.