Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233624 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Spylord48: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2017
SolidGenius:
Stop bleating like a local goat for just a few hours of fake electoral orgasm.

Chai! My people have very low mentality. If you think this is IPOB's end or Kanu's shame then your entire households are nonentities.

Boycott was successful... But ndị Anambra stooping so low to collecting 1 cup of local rice for their vote, has left many unanswered questions on peoples minds. Anambra may loose her birthright to a more reliable Igbo state.

Spits Tụfịakwa

you can end the shame and disgrace easily with this

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2017
SolidGenius:
Stop bleating like a local goat for just a few hours of fake electoral orgasm.

Chai! My people have very low mentality. If you think this is IPOB's end or Kanu's shame then your entire households are nonentities.

Boycott was successful... But ndị Anambra stooping so low to collecting 1 cup of local rice for their vote, has left many unanswered questions on peoples minds. Anambra may loose her birthright to a more reliable Igbo state.

Spits Tụfịakwa
When you are done crying us a river because we decided to jettison IPOB's order not to vote, you'd realize you need to cry more. The queues yesterday of people voting under the hot sun were all from your village as we can see.
Just say you don't have money to get MB and somebody can share some with you so you can go to YouTube and watch as much as you can.
Diokpala remains diokpala and if you are so pained that ndi Anambra have decided to beat you his younger brothers in line on how to behave, you can have the title for all we care.
It removes no dime from our pockets, you can as well take the diokpala title to Afara ukwu Umuahia forever.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

So many things been put in place by this present administration that hate and bigotry will not allow you to see them.
He implemented TSA that you Otueke couldn't implement because he was corrupt too.
He blocked most loopholes and most of our organizations now generate more than 10 times of what they were generating before.
First time we generate 8,000 mw of power and work on the infrastructure to distribute what we generate is going on.
Work on our rail systems,roads,bridges are going on even with the low price of crude oil.
We will no longer import fuel by 2018.
Ajaoukuta steel will be fully online by 2018 etc.

Before 2015 general elections,i remember and watched it live that the fulani herdmens association were in Aso rock to Endorse your Jonathan and PDP and you can goggle it and have you thought about it that after their prefer candidate and party who was your Jonathan and PDP lost the election that the PDP and Jonathan could be using this herdmens to destabilize the Buhari government.

Buhari didn't kill any youth corper in 2011.
Your Jonathan and PDP put them in harms way by asking them to rigged for him in Buhari struggle hold.
I know a youth corper who was suppose to be among them but he left Bauchi when PDP made the plan known to them how they wanted them to rigged it for Jonathan and today the guys is alive thanks to his instincts.

Even with all this your Buhari did this and that,do you really think that majority of Nigerians are fools to have voted him over your Otueke hero?
We will repeat it come 2019.
Suicide is allow

I can see that you have problems with comprehension. Sorry, I can't help with that.

Continue in your PDP, Jonathan and Otuoke delusion and rhetoric. It will not divert my attention from our discussion that APC and PDP are the same protecting their interest and stealing our common patrimony.

Propaganda or half truth can only deceive the gullible. Why not wait until 2018 when your darling thieves have delivered those gains before you take the credit. I don't count my chickens before they are hatched.

As at August 10, 2017, we had a transmission capacity of 6200MW and the National Bureau of Statistics released data indicated that in the three months ending June 2017, Nigeria’s 25 power plants generated a paltry 2,503MW of electricity. Current generation capacity hovers around 4,000MW. How then did you generate, transmit and distribute 8000MW of electricity?

Enough of your conjectures. Facts about post 2011 general election slained corps members and killer fulani herdsmen whose president general is Buhari abound everywhere. Take some time to read about them. Propaganda will not help you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Are you more wiser and better than majority of Nigerians that voted him in 2015 over your stealing is nor corruption hero?
Watch out as we will repeat again in 2019.
Suicide is allow.
A dose of sniper is N500

At least, I know my onions if you don't.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Are you more wiser and better than majority of Nigerians that voted him in 2015 over your stealing is nor corruption hero?
Watch out as we will repeat again in 2019.
Suicide is allow.
A dose of sniper is N500
YOUR MESSIAH

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

I can see that you have problems with comprehension. Sorry, I can't help with that.

Continue in your PDP, Jonathan and Otuoke delusion and rhetoric. It will not divert my attention to our discussion that APC and PDP are the same protecting their interest and stealing our common patrimony.

Propaganda or half truth can only deceive the gullible. Why not wait until 2018 when your darling thieves have delivered those gains before you take the credit. I don't count my chickens before they are hatched.

As at August 10, 2017, we had a transmission capacity of 6200MW and the National Bureau of Statistics released data indicated that in the three months ending June 2017, Nigeria’s 25 power plants generated a paltry 2,503MW of electricity. Current generation capacity hovers around 4,000MW. How then did you generate, transmit and distribute 8000MW of electricity?

Enough of your conjectures. Facts about post 2011 general election slained corps members and killer fulani herdsmen whose president general is Buhari abound everywhere. Take some time to read about them. Propaganda will not help you.

You put up your propaganda and give you the facts ok.
You will know a brave child from his young age.
The president has started his plans and we know he do keep to his words and he will deliver.
Your PDP failed for 16 good years and we are ready to give APC and Buhari half of that 16 years first to see how things are.

You can build a standard economy,bridge,roads,rail system within 2 years,this projects takes time but after they are done,they stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

My version is the national and international version.

No one is asking of the Northern or Yoruba soldiers and NCOs who Nzeogwu marched about the Sardauna's palace in the disguise of covert training exercises. We are talking of the Igbo coup planners and masterminds who planned the coup, and who gave the orders, and who fired the shots that killed Northerners and Southerners that were not Igbo, and who got to the Eastern region only to sit at the table for discussions like gentlemen with their own tribal kin and regional premier.

Enough of your Igbo revisionism.

You have already been fully paid back with compound interest rate for your treachery, so stop with the fear of another backlash.

Yorubas were an integral part of the 1966 coup.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

The president has started his plans and we know he do keep to his words and he will deliver.
Your PDP failed for 16 good years and we are ready to give APC and Buhari half of that 16 years first to see how things are.

You can build a standard economy,bridge,roads,rail system within 2 years,this projects takes time but after they are done,they stand the test of time.

Pls cite the projects buharis and APC have started since 2015 and also cite the completed projects too.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

YOUR MESSIAH
NIGERIA MESSIAH.
We heard,saw and read all this before 2015 elections and we voted massively for him.
To defeat an incumbent president for Africa easy?
Watch and see how we will do it again in 2019.
Sorry oh!,i know you have not moved on from Jonathan and PDP defeat 2 years ago.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by bakila: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Cherez:

Guy, I say it boldly one thing I will like the Igbos to learn from the Yorubas is how to lie low, weigh in on the "alternative forgone" principle, and patiently work when you're not being favored.
My people unnecessarily get too confrontational and thus are easily predictable.
Lagos played opposition for over 8yrs and I see no difference today as even the common Apapa road is being constructed by Dangote as BRF said there were no funds.
Anambra has been good with Ngige and APGA and don't tell me Kogi, Imo, etc are better.
IN fact, that APC's candidate too wasn't sellable at all!
Your points makes sense. However, the results may be a sign of more bad things to comw for PDP.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Look at your saviour

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls cite the projects buharis and APC have started since 2015 and also cite the completed projects too.
So many projects are on going in Nigeria and you can go and check yourself because you will not believe.
Travel round and see.
Are you a child?
Is there any massive standard project that you can complete within 2 years?
You think Buhari is doing made in Aba work that will get spoil by tomorrow.
Relax,after 8 years,you will thank God for Buhari.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

NIGERIA MESSIAH.
We heard,saw and read all this before 2015 elections and we voted massively for him.
To defeat an incumbent president for Africa easy?
Watch and see how we will do it again in 2019.
Sorry oh!,i know you have not moved on from Jonathan and PDP defeat 2 years ago.
Continue in your PDP, Jonathan and Otuoke delusion and rhetoric. It will not divert my attention from our discussion that APC and PDP are the same protecting their interest and stealing our common patrimony.

Are you one of them?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:
Look at your saviour
NIGERIA SAVIOUR TILL 2023. SAI BABA! SAI BABA!! SAI BABA!!! I JUST TOO LIKE THIS MAN. THE PDP SLAYER.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

there is a very big difference.
PDP had a father who was just too careless and didn't know what his children were doing and even when he know,he look the other way.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

What can of massive and standard project that can be completed within 2 years.
Is it standard rail system,second Niger bridge,East-west roads or Mabila dams etc,this projects takes time.
Buhari no dey do made in Aba work that you will do today and it will get bad tomorrow.
Travel round and see projects with you own eyes.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

PDP had a father who was just too careless and didn't know what his children were doing and even when he know,he look the other way.

Are you one of them?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:
So many projects are on going in Nigeria and you can go and check yourself because you will not believe.
Travel round and see.
Are you a child?
Since you have gone round and have seen the "many projects", kindly cite them.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:
Osyabj has gone into hiding since yesterday. Also missing is one she male ngeneukwuenu or ukwugoat. Where are those apc goats. We are celebrating right now. Apc has finally been buried in ala igbo. Next is imo.
You forgot about Kcmichael, Kokolet11. Please, if you are living near river Niger be looking around because of .......

Can't stop laughing at those failures grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

Since you have gone round and have seen the "many projects", kindly cite them.
Why should i baby sit you.
Goggle federal ministry of works.
Go to their twitter handles and websites,write the projects down and visit each of the sites to see if the projects are real or fake.
Don't act like a kid.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Like this APC father defending Abacha and corruption below

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:
Like this APC father defending Abacha and corruption below
Nigeria saviour! Sai baba till 2023.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Why should i baby sit you.
Goggle federal ministry of works.
Go to their twitter handles and websites,write the projects down and visit each of the sites to see if the projects are real or fake.
Don't act like a kid.
I can't find any. Can you help in listing what you have alleged?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:
I can't find any. Can you help in listing what you have alleged?
No wonder you are living in the dark. Keep looking Mr man. I want to teach you.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Nigeria saviour!
Sai baba till 2023.
Nejiriya Saviour
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

No wonder you are living in the dark.
Keep looking Mr man.
I want to teach you.
I can't be searching for what does not exist. I am not a propagandist like you. If you think otherwise, list them.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

What can of massive and standard project that can be completed within 2 years.
Is it standard rail system,second Niger bridge,East-west roads or Mabila dams etc,this projects takes time.
Buhari no dey do made in Aba work that you will do today and it will get bad tomorrow.
Travel round and see projects with you own eyes.

Buhari isn't building any rail system(they are yet to start.

The second niger bridge became a PPP project under GEJ since 2013, buhari came to power in may 2015 and announced that the 2nd niger bridge project is fraudulent and he suspended it till today, the project has been fully abandoned.

FG has been signing Memorandum of understanding for the mambila power plant, it is yet to start.

I've been travelling around, I didn't see any project.

It's been 2½ years, u cant cite any project that he has completed or even started.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Ezeibe(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
We delivered
post=62511078:
Aguata LG final result

APGA 13,167

APC 5, 807

PDP 4,073
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

I can't be searching for what does not exist. I am not a propagandist like you. If you think otherwise, list them.

Go to twitter and you will see ministry of work handle and then visits the sites and see for yourself.
I can waste my data to upload pics of east-west road,construction works on rail system,second Niger bride etc.
So,keep searching and get money and travel round and see projects with your eyes.
Buhari too much.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:
Nejiriya Saviour
IPOB TERRORISTS AND COWNU DESTROYER. WHERE IS YOUR COWNU?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Go to twitter and you will see ministry of work handle and then visits the sites and see for yourself.
I can waste my data to upload pics of east-west road,construction works on rail system,second Niger bride etc.
So,keep searching and get money and travel round and see projects with your eyes.
Buhari too much.
You can waste data in rigmaroles but cannot list your alleged achievements. Ignorance is really a disease
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:
Travel round and see.
Are you a child?

grin grin grin.

Bros abeg shift for wan quorner. Yoruba man thy haven't travelled outside the SW at telling an igbo man to travel grin grin grin.

We don't need to wait 8 years before we judge buharis regime. It's been 2½ years and the only thing we can see is a blatant killing of 703 shia Muslims sponsored by the FG.

Relentless attacks on countless villages by Fulani herdsmen with government backing.

Citizens get 3 hours electricity per day and the useless minister for power announcing that we are generating 7000MW. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.