Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233646 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by freeze001(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
you haven’t said anything slowpoke. Typical of Igbo animals

It's not my intention to bandy words with a lowlife...of course such dolts are too dumb to understand anything beyond their contrived myopia.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by laudate: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
ehissi:
Whaaaaat!! Afonja! shocked

I smell painment!!! grin

Goal post ke? undecided

So anybody whey no talk wetin sweet you na Afonja? grin

Lefelendum don hold? No be erection result we dey see so? angry

My flend, berra create a tread and denounce ya igboship right away...... grin

All these IPOB whey dey shallow minded!!, ewu gambia..... angry

Everybody is an Afonja to them, once that person does not share their point of view. Later, they will be boasting that they are the most educated in Nigeria.....mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by freeze001(f): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
GavelSlam:

PDP in the days running to the 2015 presidential election called for the dumping of PVCs.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/plans-inec-use-voter-card-reader-illegal-pdp/amp/

My point is, card readers were introduced under the PDP simple!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Adebowale89(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
I don't even need to check before I know obiano will win. the only offence of obiano is that he partially supported FG against ipob but yet anambrans won't allow APC rule them.

my days in Anambra then makes me to know how unpleasant APC as a party sounded to ndi Anambra

congrats to obiano

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Danladi7: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
ehissi:

Whaaaaat!! Afonja! shocked

I smell painment!!! grin

Goal post ke? undecided

So anybody whey no talk wetin sweet you na Afonja? grin

Lefelendum don hold? No be erection result we dey see so? angry

My flend, berra create a tread and denounce ya igboship right away...... grin

All these IPOB whey dey shallow minded!!, ewu gambia..... angry
No be goal post shifting,Afonjas dey return the goal post.
He is a bastard if he no denounce his IGBOSHIP grin

those IPOB terrorists will just say poo and chestbeat for fast cheap glory on nairaland grin

This is him:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by SillyMods: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Saao:
atleast give credit to the rightful owner. Reform in elections should and must be given to gej. Election under pmb need improvemt
Nothing in Nigeria that doesn't need improvement.
Elections under PMB have generally been credible. Hence not many post election litigations as was the order of the day during PDP.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by ndego1993: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Igbos are politically dumb as usual. What does APC need Anambra governorship for? Any mumu knows that APGA Will win. The results here is exactly what APC wants. It shows APC can get the required 25% votes in Anambra for SAI Buhari to win in 2019. Igbos keep fooling yourselves with your lack of political sense.

Dumbest post. I can hear your cry segun. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by lastmessenger: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
obailala:
Chaii.. UPP why?

The sad thing about Nigeria's politics is the reasonable candidates can never get the tickets of the real political parties.
my brother is true.I love that upp guy very much but here in Nigerian sentiment win vote

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by freeze001(f): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
tell that to your mother

Right back at you and every family member of yours including those unborn that is if they have the misfortune of passing through your maggot infested loins.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by poseidon12: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
emeejinsm:
Seat at home them no hear

Why would they sit at home? Would you prefer that Buhari appoints an administrator for the State?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by BenzEne1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Everybody is an Afonja to them, once that person does not share their point of view. Later, they will be boasting that they are the most educated in Nigeria.....mtcheew!

Well they do have some brilliant minds undoubtedly. What irritates me about these disciples of Nnamdi Kanu is how easily they are decieved by cheap propaganda. Ojukwu whine dia head dem.jump follow am collect. Kanu do e own gbezz yet they arent still seeing that these people are all decietful people who will lead riots on media and backout when it matters most. It is a shame that an.individual who says he has achieved enlighgment is so easily swayed by fallacies rooting out from folks like Kanu. Shey e say d election no go hold. Whr the fvck is he now ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by triple996(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
hucienda:
No surprises there. APGA leading. The real surprise, however, is both the APC and the PDP appear to be neck and neck.

On the whole, electorate turn out numbers really poor.
Ipob areTrying to compensate themselves
Shebi u said no lefrendum on erection
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
But... What is the population of Anambra State?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Referendum50:
no leferandum no erection.. Lol

Very low turnout though.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
STFU. You silly BASTARD. Oloriburuku somebody

grin.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by micflo28(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy
;DWillie is willing!!! APee Shit go back to your zombie nation Anambra has said no to lies and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by gammarays(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
According to online voters,PDP and UPP were winners.
From the update so far APGA and APC are first and second.
Cant believe APC is beating pdp and upp silly in Anambra.
Congrats to Obiano and Apga. Next is the senatorial election which i believe Obiano will teach Obi a bitter lesson just like T.A Orji vs Orji Kalu.
Chidoka should learn Nigerian politics even after playing to the gallery,his total votes cant match Obiano single ward votes.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
BenzEne1:

Well they do have some brilliant minds undoubtedly. What irritates me about these disciples of Nnamdi Kanu is how easily they are decieved by cheap propaganda. Ojukwu whine dia head dem.jump follow am collect. Kanu do e own gbezz yet they arent still seeing that these people are all decietful people who will lead riots on media and backout when it matters most. It is a shame that an.individual who says he has achieved enlighgment is so easily swayed by fallacies rooting out from folks like Kanu. Shey e say d election no go hold. Whr the fvck is he now ?

Bros stop disturbing ur self unnecessarily. The Yoruba youths and the hausa youths are the only youths who lack the ability to take decisions on their own. They keep waiting for oba, ooni or baale to tell them what to do.

If Yoruba youths strongly demanded for Oduduwa republic from 2015 till now, nigeria would have been concluding a full restructure by now.

Grow balls mehn, There's no time.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by scantee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Igbos are useless because they’ll rather vote for obasanjo against Ojukwu. Useless hypocrites

Mind your words, how dare you refer to entire tribe as useless?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by tuniski: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
SillyMods:
Elections under PMB have been largely credible. Results are no longer written as they used to be during PDP era.

If not for PVC and Card Reader used in 2019, PDP for write every result writeable.
I guess APC /you introduced PVC and card reader. Yeyenatu!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by GavelSlam: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
freeze001:

My point is, card readers were introduced under the PDP simple!

No party controls INEC hence the term independent.

In fact, PDP tried to influence INEC so they get no plaudits.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
poseidon12:

Why would they sit at home? Would you prefer that Buhari appoints an administrator for the State?

Stop selling feeble lies.

If there's a seat at home, The speaker Anambra house of assembly automatically become a governor.

Goan sell that ur crap story elsewhere
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
AdesegunSanni 89:
Igbos are useless because they’ll rather vote for obasanjo against Ojukwu. Useless hypocrites

And yorubas who have a lot of sense voted for Buhari grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Chukazu: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
even the blogger can not hide her bias for Obiano and APGA?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by GODSMILEFOREVER: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Which party is Yul Edochie ?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by mosaicafrique: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
It is very unbelievable, that this Anambarians dont want to have full benefits from the present ruling party.Every wise state is switching to the government of the day not because they so much love BUHARI but for the sake of fast development and state upgrade
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
SillyMods:
Elections under PMB have been largely credible. Results are no longer written as they used to be during PDP era.

If not for PVC and Card Reader used in 2019, PDP for write every result writeable.

Who introduced card reader? APC abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.