Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) (31658 Views)

You’re Quick To Complain About Police Brutality. / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Full Video Of What The Masked Lady Said About Police Living Above His Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
The average salary for a police officer in Canada is over $100,000 a year.

In naija they are paid $120 monthly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
The Nigeria Police Force was rated the worse police organisation in the a world by the Internal Security and Police Index International.

L
finally!,
we made da list
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by stchinedu: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
Finnish police have shot only 4 people to death in 25 years.

Ok, ride on I am listening

2 Likes

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by stchinedu: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
The Nigeria Police Force was rated the worse police organisation in the a world by the Internal Security and Police Index International.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Now we are talking

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
Male victims of domestic violence who called the police for help were more likely to be arrested themselves, than have their female partner arrested
I wee kukuma be the perpetrator and get arrested in peace as na the same thing e go be either way

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by lebete3000: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
The average salary for a police officer in Canada is over $100,000 a year.

Bloody lie bro! Talk another one.
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
Hehehehe! For Naija, our police don kill population of 2 small countries combined..SARS alone don kill the population of Vatican City grin grin
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
BrokenTV:

Can we be able to count how many people Nigeria Police have shot dead within the same time frame.

Maybe about 25million people

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by shumuel(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
In 2007, Iranian intelligence operatives arrested 14 squirrels, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers

Kikiki Lol grin grin grin shift make i laff; oya clear road make i faint tongue Iran... U

on a serious note, they could have built robbots that looks like squirrels just to spy on them angry
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by slapandfall(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
OboOlora:

Lol, I tire o. Let them be rubbing his ego for info readily available online

Bros i tire oo.. people are so dumb and i can't even understand.
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Originality007: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

This cannot happen in Nigeria
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

They need to learn from Nigeria police. grin grin grin
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by greatermax77(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

But u have forgotten that most of these country police listed above are being funded in full by their governments, but Nigeria, for where? But Nigeria want them to behave Like American police
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Blackbelly(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
slapandfall:

Oga it is copy and paste na

http://www.kickassfacts.com/30-interesting-facts-about-police-forces/

You people should be smart abeg
It's not a question of whether he copied and pasted, but rather about his resourcefulness and dedication in exploring the internet for enlightening subjects in such a manner that is commendable. Pls be smart, afterall how many copy & paste u sef don do 4 nairaland?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by dlaw70(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

while naija kills four million per year

At list we don beat their record
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by dlaw70(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

while naija kills four million per year

At list we don beat their record.

Come and arrest me,am in john cena's house
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by YesNo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
armadeo:

All daleks exterminate exterminate exterminate...

Only old school will understand this

Well plus real science geeks

Naptu did you watch this show? Very popular that year.
Ishilove wonderwoman is a woman. Lol
Ps didn't see the stuff.
Ahhhhh!
you just took me back to over 25 years ago.
Doctor Who!
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
I once held an interview with a nursery school boy (Aged 5yrs) around 2009

Me: What will you like to become in the future?
Him: I'll like to become a Police Officer because of the #20 they collect
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
shadrach77:

How did you create a link to a page bro ?

Using the URL BBCode This link is written like this
[url=http://blog.projectshamba.com ]This link[/url]
Remove the space after .com
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Mc1807(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
perverts.SPits!!
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
In 2004, the Republic of Georgia fired 30,000 police officers (almost the entire traffic police force) due to corruption and built glass police stations to encourage an image of transparency.

Since then crime in Georgia has dropped and the public confidence in the police has risen drastically.
If na 9ja we the masses wil be wailing and abusing our leaders
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
Japanese police fire paint-balls at fleeing vehicles so that other police vehicles can see them and identify them at a later date if they get away.

The paint is Bright orange and difficult to remove.
FG should adopt this measure instead of equipin FRSC with guns!
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by armadeo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dalek:

You called grin grin

Wow!!!!!!!.

Nice one bro. Nice one.

Is there anything thatvisnt a moniker on nairaland.
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
Male victims of domestic violence who called the police for help were more likely to be arrested themselves, than have their female partner arrested
Mostly in the West
Misandrists
Disgusting
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by elda2303(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
And what’s the salary of the average Nigerian worker?

Hope you’re not implicitly justifying Nigeria Police stupidity?

Nigeria Police is amongst the highest paid civil and public servants in the country.

Stop trying to justify their intellectual laziness and lack of discipline.

Anyone looking to justify the standard of police attitudes in Nigeria is either a policeman himself or the son of a policeman or just plain evil and stupid.

Well said...

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by chakula: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
teresafaith:
For sale

How much?
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by Jbleenk: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:

Ha so true. I got thrown out of my house for the night after I reported a lady visitor. The fockers was like for safety reasons we can spend the night in same roof. Had to spend the night at my neighbor's yard.
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by charlsecy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
tk4rd:
I need the link to this.. because I need to post it directly on the Nigeria Police Facebook Page
No link is needed to validate the truth of:

Arresting a lot of people does not make you the best police force, having the least amount of crime makes you the best.

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
see where our country dey represents.... Chai

Make time reach make I gerout of this damned country
No near Libya oooo abeg...
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by julioralph(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Explorers not only Iran ooo we did arrest a goat for armed robbery

Yes its true.

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
After capturing Robert Black, a Scottish serial killer of children in 1963, the arresting police officer found his own daughter tied and gagged in the back of the killer’s van.
What if he had collected bribe from the suspect? Naija police on the highways come to mind.

1 Like

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
[s]
WrathOfHadez:
And what’s the salary of the average Nigerian worker?

Hope you’re not implicitly justifying Nigeria Police stupidity?

Nigeria Police is amongst the highest paid civil and public servants in the country.

Stop trying to justify their intellectual laziness and lack of discipline.

Anyone looking to justify the standard of police attitudes in Nigeria is either a policeman himself or the son of a policeman or just plain evil and stupid.
[/s]
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.