Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos (62023 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
mrvitalis:
Any god that requires man to fight its enemies doesn't deserve to be worshiped
I concur!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
As a Hausa Man I implore my fellow Hausas that it is time we got rid of this barbaric religion called i.slam which is a symbol of our sllavery from dan fodio's times.

We have been deceived and we need to return to our ancestral religion "Boori" which is the true way of our Gods and our ancestors before the time of Sarkin Yunfa.

Our ancestor Sarki Yunfa fought bravely against the traitor ex-slave dan fodio because he saw through the evil ruse of these backward islamic fanatics to subjugate us forever. the effects of which we are paying to this day.
Just think about it. from our local ruler to our president, the fulani are holding the top positions and even those of us who behave like these fulani slave masters are no different from them. they are all a threat to us. a slave is a reflection of his master.

To us, islam is the symbol of Fulani imperialism in the guize of an arabic imported outdate ideology.

We must return to the Iskoki, the Gods of our ancestors.

There is still time. Save our religion and ideological heritage before it dies out. we were never muslims and we will never be.

If you are a human being and if you have the slightest sense of compassion, just see the tears of the child above. This is the curse our Gods have heaped on us for abandoning their worship . The Gods never forgive and we will continue to pay for our sins. next time it may be you (Gods forbid) as the victim or the perpetrator of such violence. So if you have the slightest inkling of humanity in you, drop your ego and leave this evil cult.

Leaving islam doesnt mean you have to stop worshiping God. You can still worship Ubangiji through the Iskoki (Gods) as our ancestors once did in purity and peace.
This your message would've been better passed at BBC hausa.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
dayleke:
Can't they think on their own? By themselves?
They're usually brainwashed and thereafther drugged.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
dayleke:
Can't they think on their own? By themselves?
They're usually brainwashed and thereafther drugged.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by urahara(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
mrvitalis:
Any god that requires man to fight its enemies doesn't deserve to be worshiped

Like Yahweh the impotent god ryt
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by vanhayor(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eco99:

No woman in that situation will not shed tears

Don't you know husband is very scarce nowadays
Nd

She jst missed getting 7 virgin alpha males from ishi Alla

Incompetent Fool

#Eco99#
All ur comments makes no sense...
U keep posting a pics of a baby feeling pity of how dumb u've been...
Guy reason wide
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
Any religion that can't tolerate others

Or preach hatred for other religion is not a good religion

And you honestly think this has to do with religion,right? Boko Haram is a political monster created by some politicians in the North.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by ceedenis: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Someone somewhere will marry her for the courage she had in seeking seven virgins somehow.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by akigbemaru: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Angelanest:
Earlier today, multiple suicide attacks occurred at the outskirt of Maiduguri metropolis, with two suicide bombers and a teenage boy killed while four others seriously injured. According to reports, the suicide bombers, who arrived the area at about 6:50 am with Improvise Explosive Device, IEDs, strapped around their waist, were noticed by security personal and members of the civilian JTF around the area.

However, before they could be arrested, they fled into the crowd.

One of the suicide bombers reportedly ran to where they were frying beans cake, popularly known as ‘Akara’ and detonated the device, killing son of the woman, while the woman also sustained injury.

The other suicide bomber also detonated her own, killing six people, while one other suicide bomber was apprehended by security operatives after the attacks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-female-suicide-bomber-nabbed-soldiers-multiple-attacks-borno-photos.html
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Jackossky(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2017
No, this is not what she wanted
As the tears fell off her eyes
so did the veil opened
she could now see clearly
does she have control over it?
Maybe in her next life she won't be a victim of circumstaance
It was preachd to her
she was brainwashed
Despite all the promises
No, this couldn't be the end
she has to fight
she does not have to giveup
hope nothing happens to her mother
if time permit, maybe she will be chanced to see her
despite the reluctance
she couldnt hold the tears
this can never be the end
For these are tears of a dying Child
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by seuncyrus(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2017
MasViews:

I don't think there is any religion that preach hatred.

You're correct bro , but there's an adage that says "show me who you are by your words and I'll show you who I am by my actions"

The religion might not preach hatred like you said , but what about the actions of the followers ? what do you think ?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by seuncyrus(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2017
urahara:

Christianity has shed more blood than Islam ever will

Bro, I'm not trying to say you're wrong or anything, but can you please provide links from six months ago till date of terror attacks by Christians ....this is a really sad event , a young girl that was probably kidnapped and brainwashed to fight for her god got caught and all you care about is the ratio of blood shed between religions? ...wow!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by seuncyrus(m): 1:12am On Nov 19, 2017
censeakay:

i can see from ur name that u ar irrelevant, so boko haram bombing everyone even mosque, or bombing muslims or u see christian for borno. u must be sick

Bro calm down , I know some people will go overboard with curses and insults , please ignore them ...but don't you think terrorism is a big problem in Islam ?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Unitedabby(m): 1:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
See as she look abnormal..
Abeg i can't fit laf!you ehn!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by UchaNwababa: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
Any religion that can't tolerate others
Or preach hatred for other religion is not a good religion
Islam
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by top4: 2:08am On Nov 19, 2017
I'm always surprised why some people are not so reasonable enough by attaching Islam with terrorism. stop judging Islam with attitude of some people. This suicide bombers even attack Muslims and mosques as well. You can only judge Islam with what is in the Quran and practice of prophet Muhammad. simple!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by jrklinz: 5:56am On Nov 19, 2017
U cant create a human being yet 2 u taking lives is as though u are God.wat a wicked world.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by jrklinz: 6:00am On Nov 19, 2017
U cant create a human being bt taking lives is as though u are God.wat a wicked world.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos

They are fools

Which kin brainwashing will make one commit such atrocities

They are fanatics
My brother u Neva can tell. I once base in mubi Wia Boko Haram attacked. those guys are not on their senses.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by adecz: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
As a Hausa Man I implore my fellow Hausas that it is time we got rid of this barbaric religion called i.slam which is a symbol of our sllavery from dan fodio's times.

We have been deceived and we need to return to our ancestral religion "Boori" which is the true way of our Gods and our ancestors before the time of Sarkin Yunfa.

Our ancestor Sarki Yunfa fought bravely against the traitor ex-slave dan fodio because he saw through the evil ruse of these backward islamic fanatics to subjugate us forever. the effects of which we are paying to this day.
Just think about it. from our local ruler to our president, the fulani are holding the top positions and even those of us who behave like these fulani slave masters are no different from them. they are all a threat to us. a slave is a reflection of his master.

To us, islam is the symbol of Fulani imperialism in the guize of an arabic imported outdate ideology.

We must return to the Iskoki, the Gods of our ancestors.

There is still time. Save our religion and ideological heritage before it dies out. we were never muslims and we will never be.

If you are a human being and if you have the slightest sense of compassion, just see the tears of the child above. This is the curse our Gods have heaped on us for abandoning their worship . The Gods never forgive and we will continue to pay for our sins. next time it may be you (Gods forbid) as the victim or the perpetrator of such violence. So if you have the slightest inkling of humanity in you, drop your ego and leave this evil cult.

Leaving islam doesnt mean you have to stop worshiping God. You can still worship Ubangiji through the Iskoki (Gods) as our ancestors once did in purity and peace.

Well articulated point.

Nigerians are unaware that the
most marginalized & subjugated ppl
in Nigeria are the Hausa's.

Two hundred years ago, their treacherous
Fulani settlers/ squatters, plotted
& overthrew all the Hausa (Habe) kings
& kingdoms & installed Emirs till today.

Anywhere in Nigeria you have an emir, be
aware they are positions manned only
by Fulani, but rightly for Hausa's.

They have refused to give the kingship back
to the Hausas, who in truth are living
under bondage & subjugation since
the successful jihad of Dan Fodio since 1807.

When the Hausa's finally wake up ......... undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by censeakay(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2017
seuncyrus:

Bro calm down , I know some people will go overboard with curses and insults , please ignore them ...but don't you think terrorism is a big problem in Islam ?
okay, both religion need adjustment. imagine how saudi arabia gasing yemen and oman to death or isreal killing palestin people for what, nothing
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Asbaba(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2017
gozzlin:

Please type in English sir.
thanks, I will
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Asbaba(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2017
adecz:

Well articulated point.

And you think AREWA (north) is full of Hausa right? that's not true, go to north east and you'll find states were Dan fodio never set his foot there. States like Yobe, Borno and Taraba etc. these states were known to have an empire which cannot be overthrown by some Fulani settlers or jihadis. Borno and Yobe were and still are dominated by a tribe called KANURI and are the ruling tribe in these states both democratically and traditionally.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by ima4sure(f): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2017
congorasta:
Islam is the best religion on earth.. very peaceful
pls say something else......
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Asbaba(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2017
adecz:

Well articulated point.

And you think AREWA (north) is full of Hausa right? that's not true, go to north east and you'll find states were Dan fodio never set his foot there. States like Yobe, Borno and Taraba etc. these states were known to have an empire which cannot be overthrown by some Fulani settlers or jihadis. Borno and Yobe were and still are dominated by a tribe called KANURI and are the ruling tribe in these states both democratically and traditionally. That's SANI ABACHA's tribe (KANURI) and their empire is KANEM BORNU EMPIRE check history u'll find more about them
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by YesNo(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:
Fine girl,her world is upside down for something that is out of her control and she is not responsible for.

I wish you more hope...

if only, for a moment, people can wear the cap of confusion and despair that has been FORCED upon the head of this little girl.

May God keep us from such a situation where you have to stand in this girl's position of confusion.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2017
YesNo:

if only, for a moment, people can wear the cap of confusion and despair that has been FORCED upon the head of this little girl.

May God keep us from such a situation where you have to stand in this girl's position of confusion.

Bro....only few can understand...

Amen oh..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by maxilly(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2017
I wonder what they tell these people that makes them agree to kill their selves.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by victorioushands: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos

They are fools

Which kin brainwashing will make one commit such atrocities

They are fanatics

If you are kidnapped or caught and your brain tampered with, you can do anything in the name of whatever they stuff in your brain. So do not rush to stone them.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Tisham20(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
make them kukuma kill her now
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by billyG(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2017
which kind problem we come enter so?he no go better in hell for who ever brought dis evil religion 2 nigeria!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by antyokya: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
TEAMvido:
let them do as they like ...
the bomb cant reach me in lag ....

childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.