Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday (34885 Views)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Reference(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Not every issue can be resolved by force. The army must maintain ties to civil institutions and external powers; Mugabe has followers and they must be neutralized politically or brought on board as allies

I am sure if you read this again you will edit or delete it. MUGABE IS THE, THE FOREMOST CIVILIAN INSTITUTION AND HE SAYS HE IS NOT GOING. Then external powers..... you want me to laugh.... which one.... the US or Britain or France or China or...... Nigeria...mbok which one is a Mugabe fan....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by zynzyn(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
femidejulius:
Just last week they were practically worshipping him. Now, he is to go

This is a lesson to all.

Many will stay with you in time of fame, power and wealth. Let tribulations come, the people you fed will be the first to castigate you.

His party never for once thought he should go since 1980. Now the military guys have struck, the party members are quickly trying to gain their favour. What a shame!

Any leader whose leadership style promotes sycophancy WILL GO DOWN LIKE THIS!

Kim of North Korea loading!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by lahm232(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
naptu2:
One of them carried a "Wenger out" placard.
i Sight the person ooo

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by femidejulius(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
zynzyn:

Any leader whose leadership style promotes sycophancy WILL GO DOWN LIKE THIS!

Kim of North Korea loading!!

I would have agreed with you. I just remembered what you said about Kim of N/Korea is what they said about his father, yet nothing happened. They also said that about his grandfather too. Kim's father and grandfather never went down. If Kim play his game well, your grandson will also say what you just said cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by despam(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Upon all his education, Robert Mugabe, failed to understand that leadership is not sexually transmitted.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by basic23111: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
coup is not a way, Mugabe will not step down this way and Zimbabwe military maybe in trouble
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Funkybabee(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
This nonsense can't happen in Nigeria.... Countless soul would have sleep.... Not this protest i mean,but rulling for 37years
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by julius976(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Africans sha, why will someone sit in power for 30th years. Haba
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Reference:

I am sure if you read this again you will edit or delete it. MUGABE IS THE, THE FOREMOST CIVILIAN INSTITUTION AND HE SAYS HE IS NOT GOING. Then external powers..... you want me to laugh.... which one.... the US or Britain or France or China or...... Nigeria...mbok which one is a Mugabe fan....

You are inexperienced. No coup in Africa is carried out without external support. You think the military generals just woke up one day and overthrew Mugabe and miraculously had all the world powers on their side; along with the media ?
If none else, South Africa and China must have been brought on board (maybe even Great Britain) those are the major external players in that country.
There is nothing accidental or spontaneous about this coup.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by nduchucks: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
francizy:

Buhari's 2 years of misrule has already eclipsed Mugabe's 37

Good lord!!! Why are these people so hypocritical!!! They have a dead weight in the guise of politicians leading their useless country but have not employed snipers to take them out but here he is attacking a Zimbabwean and encouraging them to kill a Mugabe who's half as useless as their president.

E be like say de tin pain una small. Jokers cheesy
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Awoofawo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
ourchoice:
His wife misled him. She is the cause of whatever he's going through now.

The success or failure of any man depends hugely on whoever he marries as wife, a lesson for the single guys out there. Outward beauty is not all that should be considered when making choice of life partner.
Same thing happened Bro GoodLuck......dem warned am; he no reason am well....women will continue to lead man astray as long as men allow dem dicks to have free rein.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Awoofawo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are inexperienced. No coup in Africa is carried out without external support. You think the military generals just woke up one day and overthrew Mugabe and miraculously had all the world powers on their side; asking with the media ? If none else, South Africa and China must have been brought on board (maybe even Great Britain) those are the major players in that country.
There is nothing accidental or spontaneous about this coup.
Gbabe..................ose! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
nduchucks:

You mean in 37 years, you people couldn't find a paid mercenary or sniper to deal with that old man? Shame on you people.
you are dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Sensations007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shey na today dem wake up
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by hayzed27(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
MUGABE G.O.A.T
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Burgerlomo: 1:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Kingstel:
Typical example of what happens when you marry the wrong person. embarassed

Most especially a greedy and arrogant one.
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by francizy(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2017
nduchucks:

E be like say de tin pain una small. Jokers cheesy

Otune ezi, I'm a Nigerian who chose to stand for the truth.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by francizy(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Funkybabee:
This nonsense can't happen in Nigeria.... Countless soul would have sleep.... Not this protest i mean,but rulling for 37years

A worse case scenario is happening in Nigeria yet you haven't done anything about it.. You aren't in anyway better than the Zimbs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by plenitude(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2017
If it was here in Nigeria, the next day you see some Youth carrying placards in solidarity for the President.... Their aim will be achieve because they are all singing same Song
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by talk2percy(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Lol...leadership isn't sexually transmitted! It really got my attention. So if they leave that Grace girl, she go become president of Zimbabwe?? Chai, umunwanyi and below power.
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by panafrican(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Under pressure from a bunch of. people who blame Mugabe today but will end up stealing money within two months when are in office

PS : Latest news from Zimbabwe had it that the situation is getting out of the military' s control, they are facing an unexpected demand from exterior forces asking the oppodition be included in a transitional government.
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Kiakia(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/anti-mugabe-protest-planned-in-harare-as-president-clings-on
Mugabe should not insist on staying on but bow out without being forced to. Now, he will be removed with ignominy. Next stop, Equatorial Guinea where their President have held the country in a tight grip for decades. Some months back, the Angolan President, another sit-tight ruler, gave up power even though he enthroned a successor of his own choosing but it was a good thing to see his back.
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by anonimi: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2017
francizy:
A worse case scenario is happening in Nigeria yet you haven't done anything about it.. You aren't in anyway better than the Zimbs

Don't mind our people o jare.
Feeling superior when we have a NEPA certificate president as boss to a law professor vice president.
A president who is always in London for treatment despite telling us local solutions is best for our country.
A Fulani owner of naijeriya with born-to-rule mentality who has achieved nothing in over two years except turn into recession the prosperity that was handed over to him.
Nigerians are a pitiable lot.
There was a country, indeed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4222103_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249793_buharistopkillingbokoharam_jpeg78d415edd4723d2f22a24e6067c79b21

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Kiakia(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2017
ourchoice:
His wife misled him. She is the cause of whatever he's going through now.

The success or failure of any man depends hugely on whoever he marries as wife, a lesson for the single guys out there. Outward beauty is not all that should be considered when making choice of life partner.
The greedy woman who allowed being married to the President get to head was very over-ambitious, but at least the Zimbabweans are having the last laugh due to the miscalculation of the couple. They should not give up this opportunity to be free from the evil clutches of the only leader they have known since independence in 1980. Zimbabwe spring must come to reality!
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Kiakia(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2017
wolextayo:
Leadership is not sexually transmitted got me laughing so loud.

His wife was shaded publicly.

What a life.
Grace Mugabe is hated by a generality of Zimbabweans for her arrogance and expensive shopping spree. She is known in the South African country as Gucci Grace!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by tjmc: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigerians are happy Mugabe is been asked to go. They have forgotten buhari who for more thAN two good years have not achieved shit. Only media achievement.
My advice to Nigerians: take away the dirt from your eyes before taking off your brothers own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Rhodababy123: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Cunni man, marry cunni woman
Kingstel:
Typical example of what happens when you marry the wrong person. embarassed
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by luzhioo(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
America at work...........
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by francizy(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
anonimi:

Don't mind our people o jare.
Feeling superior when we have a NEPA certificate president as boss to a law professor vice president.
A president who is always in London for treatment despite telling us local solutions is best for our country.
A Fulani owner of naijeriya with born-to-rule mentality who has achieved nothing in over two years except turn into recession the prosperity that was handed over to him.
Nigerians are a pitiable lot.
There was a country, indeed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4222103_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249793_buharistopkillingbokoharam_jpeg78d415edd4723d2f22a24e6067c79b21

No mind the hypocrites! I'm very much sure that Zimbabwe is bad but not as bad as Nigeria; yet our Nigerian hypocrites will always be at the forefront of attacking others. Same way they've been attacking Trump when the worst president/dictator in the history of the world holds sway in Nigeria.. SmH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by francizy(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
tjmc:
Nigerians are happy Mugabe is been asked to go. They have forgotten buhari who for more thAN two good years have not achieved shit. Only media achievement.
My advice to Nigerians: take away the dirt from your eyes before taking off your brothers own

In as much as I'd love Mugabe to be dethroned and jailed, I'd say that we Nigerians have a huge pile of garbage in our environment but here we are attacking Zimbabweans who have just a truck of garbage in their own environment.

What makes Zimbabweans better than us is that they have risen in unison and kicked Mugabe to the curb but what do we have here in Nigeria? Bunch of no good, bigoted, hypocritical, sycophantic and barbaric hypocrites whose politics are only driven by peanut handouts, religious bigotry, tribalism, hatred, hooliganism, bloodshed, barbarism, hypocrisy, deceit and everything bad which should never be incorporated into politics.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by francizy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Baawaa:
37 years for God sake, Mugabe is a terror terrorising Zimbabwe for 37 years

Buhari's 2 years of terror is worse than Mugabe's 37 years terror.. Eat the truth! cool

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday by Funkybabee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
francizy:

Can you tell me that worse things because you read my post very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing / Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries / 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.