Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper (2947 Views)

Bursted!!! Davido Lied About Chioma Coronavirus Test Result / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lmao.. Nigerians plainly have no chill.

So, News of award winning singer, Davido signing another artiste to his record label, has been trending online today.

Davido announced the signing of the artiste known as Peruzzio on the official Instagram page of his label, Davido Music Worldwide.

The announcement was made with a photo of Davido, some other crew members and the artiste supposedly signing his contract.

However, Nigerians and their prying eyes have now discovered that Peruzzio was actually holding his pen to a blank A4 paper leading many to speculate that the artiste actually, never signed any contract and all they did was totally fake

Maybe it was for the gram, but we can’t exactly tell..

See zoomed photo below:-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Newhonourable(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
wosi wosi wobi ko kan mi
making money on my mind

2 Likes

Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Newhonourable:
wosi wosi wobi ko kan mi

making money on my mind
grin >:

1 Like

Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Tamarapetty(f): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Tolumiide: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
FBI una weldone
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Flexherbal(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Davido will soon react .
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
There's a perfectly sane explanation.... But I won't tell you guys.
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by GoggleB(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
For the gram.
They will call it ghost signing
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by anibirelawal(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
you people should go and work on your own success, & leave davido and his crew alone.
abi na bad thing to be a billionier son?
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Daminaj1(f): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
lol
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Zico4real(m): 1:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Photoshop
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by baski92(m): 2:04am On Nov 19, 2017
lol Nigerians we just dey full of problem, must always try to fvck somebody up. I so much love this country

Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
baski92:
lol Nigerians we just dey full of problem, must always try to fvck somebody up. I so much love this country

grin grin
Ah day tells you ooh
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Zico4real:
Photoshop

Lol look well
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2017
anibirelawal:
you people should go and work on your own success, & leave davido and his crew alone.
abi na bad thing to be a billionier son?

You fink am holding him? He half blow beyond repair na
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2017
GoggleB:
For the gram.
They will call it ghost signing

Lol
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2017
uzoclinton:
There's a perfectly sane explanation.... But I won't tell you guys.

Lol talk na
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by ossaichika(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Flexherbal:
Davido will soon react .

Lol hope he will
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by edoman2016: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2017
It's just for paparazzi. There is no contract he is signing. That's showbusiness for you.
Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by olafunny(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Me wey I de write note for my students almost everyday, how much I get? sad I want blank papers and more money too

1 Like

Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by baski92(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2017
ossaichika:

grin grin
Ah day tells you ooh
na we dey see everything

1 Like

Re: BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2017
olafunny:
Me wey I de write note for my students almost everyday, how much I get? sad I want blank papers and more money too
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (photos) / Somebody Is Frowning On Her Big Day… See Photos Of Unhappy Bride As She Marries / Anthony Joshua Enjoys Quiet Beach Time With His Son in Island. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.