Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) (53389 Views)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by jordyspices: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
op d python bleach e head undecided
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Looks like the people are bent on the extinction of snakes in Naija.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by blackorange: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
I thought people from Edo state don't kill snakes as that's what most of them worship. How comes this?
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat snake if swallow 5years child, thank goodness it was killed
Madam d snake fit swallow u self, nothing go happen.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by akpunda86: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
It is not. Fair the way people. Kill python this days,people kill it not that it is easy to kill NO,RATHER IT IS A GENTLE. CREATURE. THAT LOOKS FOR NO TROUBLE.ITS THE MOST. GENTLE. SNAKE.pls enuff of python killings.TRY IT IN MY VILLA I KILL YOU.

PLS ANIMAL RIGHT ACTIVIST SHOULD INTERVENE.
REST IN PEACE EKE.ALL THAT KILLED U WILL PAY.DO THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE God a deity.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by yEnifex: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pythonland
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am sure that the pepper soup crew are ready angry sad shocked embarassed

O pari
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Op, so the whole of benue youth liked this?
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by lamalang(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pythons will surely become extinct in Nigeria
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] if e no reach fp my knw wetin cause am.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
RELAN2446:
Madam d snake fit swallow u self, nothing go happen.
na u
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by laiza(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
These creatures are massive! No wonder some tribe worship these gods. You have got to marvel at the sheer size, beauty and strength of these gentle giants. And the funny thing is these reptiles will keep growing as long as the conditions are favourable.
God is great!!!
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by jobaltol: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
See english.....
Was killed after being stoned to death...
Double deaths for a single python...

3 Likes

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Turks:
We’re gradually killing our wild life. At some point, all these animals would be a thing of the past best seen on YouTube or IG. We no even get museums
LIKE SAY IF U SEE AM FOR YOUR BACKYARD YOU NO GO KILL AM.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
na u
Me ke, m sorry i can't date u, i did not even knw u. So y choosing me? Pls, pack well i don't do hoes.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by laiza(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
lamalang:
Pythons will surely become extinct in Nigeria
I doubt that. A single African rock python can lay close to forty eggs at once, and on a good day about half of them will survive to adulthood. They can eat once a month, once in several months or once a year depending on the size of their last meal. And they are immune to various diseases. At the age of 10 they practically have no predators except humans of course.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
lala be doubting if its truly one snake

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
You people will not allow Lala to rest?

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
RELAN2446:

Me ke, m sorry i can't date u, i did not even knw u. So y choosing me? Pls, pack well i don't do hoes.
u said me lst dat is y i said u
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
i dont know why we nigerians are like dis as it mean it is a white man dat saw d snake dey can take it as a pet but nigerians wont only kill it they will go futher by cooking it as soup chai
great nation
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
u said me lst dat is y i said u
I love u
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
RELAN2446:
I love u
thank u kip it 4 ur bae
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Turks:
We’re gradually killing our wild life. At some point, all these animals would be a thing of the past best seen on YouTube or IG. We no even get museums
which useless wide life person kill meat u are talking of wide life. do u know how many pythons are in Nigeria cos of favourable weather conditions that enhances breeding. I have been eating snakes in Benin since 2005 while in sch. y snake never still finish. if u don't eat snakes dem go catch squirrel or rabbit rat or monkeys swallow y monkey rabbit squirrel never finish.its nature kill or be killed. op abeg were u day for Benin. I wan come visit u I wan just ask u something
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Why are they killing Nnami Kanu children in the Zoo
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
hidhrhis:
i dont know why we nigerians are like dis as it mean it is a white man dat saw d snake dey can take it as a pet but nigerians wont only kill it they will go futher by cooking it as soup chai
great nation
and the pet ends up killing its master who come foolish pass
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
thank u kip it 4 ur bae
i kept it for u, u knw
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
jordyspices:
op d python bleach e head undecided
its a special specie with a special taste u will not understand

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
RELAN2446:
i kept it for u, u knw
ok
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
osazsky:
and the pet ends up killing its master who come foolish pass
but the rate at which nigerians are doing justice to dis animals especially reptiles looks somehow to me since d day u joined nl count the number of snakes theyve killed across all d state....dis one will kill monitor lizard today nd cook tomorrow na python
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by censeakay(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Turks:
So Museum is the house of living nw. hehe
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
please call me when the snake pepper soup is ready tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.