Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) (53385 Views)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Banga soup and pepper soup no bad for dis one
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by famzing(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
The end of python is near in this country....

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by ozueozue(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Biko the killing of python is too much....one day there will b no python to kill
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
please call me when the snake pepper soup is ready tongue

Well I don't have anything to say other than thisgringringrin
Snake meat contains protein like any other
type of meat. Protein is necessary for many
body systems, including the development
of muscles.
I am sure they are eating eat coz of it benefit and not just eat coz of hunger
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Well I don't have anything to say other than thisgringringrin
Snake meat contains protein like any other
type of meat. Protein is necessary for many
body systems, including the development
of muscles.
I am sure they are eating eat coz of it benefit and not just eat coz of hunger
And snake meat makes your skin Healthy young and shiny like a snake. grin grin people eat Dog so why not snake?
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Turks:
We’re gradually killing our wild life. At some point, all these animals would be a thing of the past best seen on YouTube or IG. We no even get museums
Big mumu is what you are
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
And snake meat makes your skin Healthy young and shiny like a snake. grin grin people eat Dog so why not snake?

I nor follow u talk that one ooogringringrin
Oh did u just say people eat dog,u are mistaken,
I am one of the people that eat's dog toogringringrin
Very sweet meat
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by YoungSharawy4444(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
oga lalaoga lalaoga lala
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by jeffjoker: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lala right now

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Very sweet meat
what?! you eat dog? shocked grin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Very sweet meat
O boy! i dey go sleep o!
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
what?! you eat dog? shocked grin

Yeah I do eat dog meat,but it once in a while,my friend from igbo-ukwu introduce me into it last year in his house,we bought dog and killed it,just 2 of us and it affordable,just 7k...

See it very sweet meat u can't afford to decline itgringringrin
I was once against it before untill when I tasted it...

Even I was once served snake meat in Agulu by my old time school mate one christmas time but I diclined till date...

But as for dog I couldn't dicline coz it was worth eating
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
O boy! i dey go sleep o!
Ok na! Good nightgringrin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
nero2face:
Lala and crew bouncing in like...
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by DrAmy(m): 1:40am On Nov 19, 2017
RaaGhu:
Lala GRADE!
grin
RaaGhu:
Lala GRADE!
lols
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by makky555(f): 1:46am On Nov 19, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Beautiful serpent and its ugly killer!

Lala right now....

You must be from the Marine Kingdom

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by deriq(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2017
he has killed somebody's mother oooooo
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by dannzy30(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Lala Heeeee!! Na your food they won chop o,better turn to flash

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I do eat dog meat,but it once in a while,my friend from igbo-ukwu introduce me into it last year in his house,we bought dog and killed it,just 2 of us and it affordable,just 7k...

See it very sweet meat u can't afford to decline itgringringrin
I was once against it before untill when I tasted it...

Even I was once served snake meat in Agulu by my old time school mate one christmas time but I diclined till date...

But as for dog I couldn't dicline coz it was worth eating
Really? All these places you have mentioned above i am familiar with, Agulu and Igboukwu is near Ekwulobia. So which area you are from? Sorry i don't want to eat dog meat when i am ready to try it i will hola! You! grin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2017
makky555:

You must be from the Marine Kingdom
Really? Please were is the marine kingdom i would like to visit grin fine gyal! I hope you don't believe all that crap on Nigerian movies.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
deriq:
he has killed somebody's mother oooooo
Call the police! But who's mother has been killed? grin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2017
see meat
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by tifany89(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:

Abeg, whatever benefit derivable from snakes, let it go, snakes should be wiped off the green earth abeg.
Including you I guess . Afterall you have python as your moniker
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Really? All these places you have mentioned above i am familiar with, Agulu and Igboukwu is near Ekwulobia. So which area you are from? Sorry i don't want to eat dog meat when i am ready to try it i will hola! You! grin

Yeah,my business partner is from igboukwu,and my long time school mate is from agulu,as for me I am from Awgbu town..gringrin

Nor worry u go eat dog meat when you arrive eegringringrin

You remember the tarpaulinG guy I told you abt,?his my business partner,we do pig business together in ondo state..

His been surgesting we eat pig meat this december but I diclined and I told him I can only eat dog meat..gringringrin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah,my business partner is from igboukwu,and my long time school mate is from agulu,as for me I am from Awgbu town..gringrin

Nor worry u go eat dog meat when you arrive eegringringrin

You remember the tarpaulinG guy I told you abt,?his my business partner,we do pig business together in ondo state..

His been surgesting we eat pig meat this december but I diclined and I told him I can only eat dog meat..gringringrin
okay! Good business (pig farming)
pig (pork) meat is Good. tastes nice, lots of proteins i eat pork some times but my favourites is Goat or lamb meat.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
okay! Good business (pig farming)
pig (pork) meat is Good. tastes nice, lots of proteins i eat pork some times but my favourites is Goat or lamb meat.

U mean u eat pork meat,chai I don't eat such Animals...

Yeah it a good business just that we haven't start selling as we are aiming to commence selling next year,atleast we should ve like 20males ready for sell at the rate of minimum 50k eachgringringrin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by makky555(f): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Really? Please were is the marine kingdom i would like to visit grin fine gyal! I hope you don't believe all that crap on Nigerian movies.

You're already there now grin... Why are you now asking for direction again? Those crap on Nigerian movie stories happen real-life
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
makky555:

You're already there now grin... Why are you now asking for direction again? Those crap on Nigerian movie stories happen real-life
Okay! just show me how to get to the marine kingdom please! i would like to visit those marine girls with big bottoms grin i hope their girls are as pretty as you. tongue
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by makky555(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Okay! just show me how to get to the marine kingdom please! i would like to visit those marine girls with big bottoms grin i hope their girls are as pretty as you. tongue

Marine girls with big buttocks... So dat is ur aim in life now

Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
makky555:

Marine girls with big buttocks... So dat is ur aim in life now
look! everything is part of my Aims in life including marine girls with big butts, besides i believe i have Achieved most of my aims in life, so marine girls will be just one of my Aims in life that i would like to Achieve

I am fed up of this "Normal" kingdom anyway, so i would like to try the marine kingdom! grin grin
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by Dboyz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
CastedDude:
A young man from Benin city, Edo state capital - killed a African rock python with the help of some youths in the area (Benin). According to reports, the huge python was killed after being stoned to death after it was sighted by the group of youths.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-man-shows-off-huge-python-killed-youths-today-benin-photos.html

The rate they kill python this days. ...very soon no python go remain.
Re: The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) by givenny(f): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
I hate seeing this snake. It is not being killed in my hometown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.