Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (35920 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by emeijeh(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
G
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
aalangel:
And who's Aye Dee? Name of a place or thing?
i don't even know the dude
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by ERICOPLC(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mologi:
Then apga votes will be another person next election.

A military officer was given a 3-day leave to go and enjoy with his newly wedded wife. He arrived home and realized that his wife was in her menstrual period! He had to send an SOS message to headquarters, requesting for an extension of his leave days. He prepared his message in the usual military coded language. He wrote:
Soldier: Omega One, this is Omega Twelve. Danger on the field. Red in front. Leave extension requested. Do you read me? Red in front... passage not clear. Extend leave sir!!!
Headquarters replied:
This is Omega One. We read you loud and clear. The danger is minimal! Attack frm the back and resume immediately. Leave extension, denied! I repeat.... Attack with minimal force from the back and resume immediately... Way is clear from behind! Extension denied!
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
I check his name but am not surprise na them yuroba always like to carry our matter in their head pls leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
rubbish talk from a drunkard,maybe you and the cabal will force him to join your devilish party. mugu
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by LasGidiOwner: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Can you imagine this clown? You thought Anambra is a banana republic where any charlatan becomes a governor?

Obiano is APGA in the morning and APGA at night.

Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra.

No other party can win Anambra except APGA. It is our covenant with the God in Heaven.
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by tonquendo4u(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thunder faya u
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by DaBillionnaire: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mologi:

A military officer was given a 3-day leave to go and enjoy with his newly wedded wife. He arrived home and realized that his wife was in her menstrual period! He had to send an SOS message to headquarters, requesting for an extension of his leave days. He prepared his message in the usual military coded language. He wrote:
Soldier: Omega One, this is Omega Twelve. Danger on the field. Red in front. Leave extension requested. Do you read me? Red in front... passage not clear. Extend leave sir!!!
Headquarters replied:
This is Omega One. We read you loud and clear. The danger is minimal! Attack frm the back and resume immediately. Leave extension, denied! I repeat.... Attack with minimal force from the back and resume immediately... Way is clear from behind! Extension denied!

Must u talk, bros.
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Earthquake1: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
dotcomnamename:
If he win we all know he will decamp to APC shortly after winning. Meanwhile, APC has extended its tentacles to the SE today with this impressive show, APGA has retained its hold in Anambra at diminishing rate but the PDP has collected its official death certificate.
[/s]

I thought you said he will win? funny mofos grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Gkemz: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is someone's opinion and i wonder why this should appear on front page. Though i wouldn't want to join this opinion because it's too early for that decision.
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
denko:
There is strong indication that the incumbent Gov will decamp to Apc after his electoral victory. Anyway Nwoye has been.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/931939676386144257

Height of desperation, I'd ask how this type sleep well at night, but it's become a norm for his type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by dammytosh: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
This stupid boy.

He don join APC. Na hunger go make Barcanista too join grin grin
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by mavinc4u(f): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Obiano can do such which was one of the reasons I didn't want him to win. That man na real disgrace, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by ud4u: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
No be only APC, ma CPA
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by dotcomnamename: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

I thought you said he will win? funny mofos grin

You get eye problem? grin
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Udiboy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mologi:

Headquarters replied:

I was having a bad day, but this cracked me up so bad . You funny die
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by bedspread: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
dotcomnamename:
If he win we all know he will decamp to APC shortly after winning. Meanwhile, APC has extended its tentacles to the SE today with this impressive show, APGA has retained its hold in Anambra at diminishing rate but the PDP has collected its official death certificate.
TONY NWOYE IS SUCCESSFULLY CLINCHING THE BRONZE MEDAL

1 Like

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by victor8269: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
tinsel:

Somebody is here talking reality and you are abusing him.
The same reality that changed the dollar to 500 from 180 n brought this suffering on us. I wish u dat kinda reality too
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by tinsel: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
victor8269:

The same reality that changed the dollar to 500 from 180 n brought this suffering on us. I wish u dat kinda reality too
My friend I am a not a supporter of Buhari. The reality on ground is that Obiano is close to Buhari and I will not be surprised if he jumps. Nobody is talking about dollars. We are talking about politics. Politics knows sentiment.
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by talk2percy(m): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2017
God go punish am if him try am....
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by tk4rd: 2:37am On Nov 19, 2017
APGA is a structure., and it was the structure that helped him to win..
And he knew it.
He didn't fight the fight alone.
So, if he leaves the structure, he has totally miscalculated

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by tk4rd: 2:40am On Nov 19, 2017
But then,, who is Mr Aye Dee.??
Is he from Anambra.??
Does he live in Anambra.??
Or,, is he another dumbo with an internet-ebabled phone.?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by tobiasbeecher: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Tony Nwoye is an Anambrarian, he has his supporters, many people who voted for him voted for him not because of his party. They voted for his person. So don't use this to judge APC popularity in the east

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Cjrane2: 3:11am On Nov 19, 2017
denko:
There is strong indication that the incumbent Gov will decamp to Apc after his electoral victory. Anyway Nwoye has been.....

Even if he will decamp to APC tomorrow. The point is that as of today, he won the elections. So give him his victory.

INEC will be making a grave mistake colluding with APC and using Police to rob Anambra people of their verdict. They will create a crisis that will finally consume APC and making their plans to rig in 2019 totally impossible.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by ocelot2006(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:

What is this one yapping about? What "impressive show"? The election has pretty much been a battle between APGA and PDP. With its distant 3rd & extremely poor performance by it's candidate during the prior debate, the APC don't even factor in here. Yet you call that "impressive"?
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by Kiakia(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2017
denko:

Obiano will not abandon ship to declare for the out-of-favour APC. This ain't gonna happen.
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by NaijainTexas: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2017
I may be ignorant about how this is handled, but I get a tad confused when I hear about a possible decamping after victory in an election.

Is the official not elected on and with the party platform he campaigned? I am under the impression the candidate campaigned with the promise of the tenets of the specific party. Shouldn't a decamping be an automatic removal from office and new election? What is going on?
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by chairman010: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017
but he has being working for APC since IPOB, what is news about this?
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by kgr8mike(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2017
To what end will he decamp?
Re: Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee by cstr1000: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
ocelot2006:

What is this one yapping about? What "impressive show"? The election has pretty much been a battle between APGA and PDP. With its distant 3rd & extremely poor performance by it's candidate during the prior debate, the APC don't even factor in here. Yet you call that "impressive"?
Ofcourse, truth is not sancrosant here.
Anything to sell APC in the south-east is what they want. Even if it means lying.
The same APC that has failed woefully in governance in the SW.

If you check very well, that guy you quoted is from the SW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.