Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday (39342 Views)

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / New Pics of the Boy Who Slept On the Road with plantain, as he Arrives Airport / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by mavinc4u(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one. Jude is the plate while peter and paul are plantain and beans. Without plate, you can't eat your food which means without their brother Jude, they wouldn't have gone far. Disrespectful peter, please take note.
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
LadySarah:
Irrelevant rubbish story!!
It's irrelevant to you.

As for me, the fight is very shameful.

It's even more shameful if it's just for publicity, tho.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by TellMeNothing: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Those people that use to carry last in school will not understand..

This a top notch piece...
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by romelady(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
exactly
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
medexico:
So Peter is "dodo"

Like for dodo share for beans
now are you quenching the fia or u adding petrol?

warris like for lagbaja, share for lagbaja again

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by smartpyzee(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
LadySarah:
Irrelevant rubbish story!!
madam you can use the two words together in a sentence either you choose irrelevant or rubbish choose one! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Halexgos3(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Dear Psquare, Nobody wins when the family fueds. Regards,
hmmm
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by mpowa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
I believe their personal decisions should be respected, they do not have to be together to make good music, they can make individual songs and when you feel, you need another's talent, you feature him. Finally, Some people like beans alone, some plantain alone, some Jollof Rice alone, some Chicken alone, some will be grateful if they eat pounded yam alone without soup, some soup alone, different strokes for different folk, man. Lastly do not forget the Mafian quote, do business with brothers like they are strangers and with strangers like they are brothers. Music is business nowadays.
He's not disrespecting their personal decisions, he definitely can't do anything about it, he's only saying they're perfect together, that's his opinion and it should be respected too.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Factfinder1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
opomulero101:

Only the wise can understand the message,been passed across.
For you mind you have sense Oga Solomon wise man there are better photos of food he would have used stop quoting me to say nonsense if you don't want to die...carry your wiseness to the bank and cash out

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by foliman(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Flexherbal:
Beans and dodo are best eaten together.
True talk, my brother.

You get it right this time.

God has finally dash you sense!
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by berryice(f): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Banky your head is not big for nothing..too much wisdom from you...God bless*deep message indeed

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trash

Ugly food on top ugly plate served in an ugly way used to liken adults who don't have sense
wee you shut up

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by talk2percy(m): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2017
If they have ears, make them listen..me I don tire for their matter sef....set of problem adults
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by valentina68: 3:25am On Nov 19, 2017
If only they know that they are best together, if only they know that they are disgracing themselves. If only they know that I love them together and never separately. Well let's see how a tiny single broom and sweep better than the usual bunch.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by toyinjimoh(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trash

Ugly food on top ugly plate served in an ugly way used to liken adults who don't have sense
I see how beautiful u re
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by enesexy(f): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2017
SELFCON ROOM MATE NEEDED

I need a youth corper to share with me a room self-con located at Gwarinpa Abuja at price 400 per annum negotiable so we can split the cost. If you are interested, contact me on this line 07011477754
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Slayer2: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trash

For your mind now. You come get sense.

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by femi4: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trash

The message is for the wise. I can see that your brain cannot comprehend
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by pressplay411(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2017
designVATExcel:
Well written, I love the analogy.
Though find it strange that a restaurant will serve Pounded Yam & egusi independently & be stringent on it.

You remind me of Joey from Friends sitcom. O slow bi omo Norway. grin
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by GuidoVanRossum: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2017
What an analogy. I also prefer beans and plantain together. But I think it's too late. They've gone too far.
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by designVATExcel: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
pressplay411:

You remind me of Joey from Friends sitcom. O slow bi omo Norway. grin

Lol you are a goat. I actually love Joey and Phoebe, the 2 funniest and stupidest.
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Mypeople2(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trash

That's what ladies say, until you get to their kitchens in the night and find out they are dirty.Some of you still eat in a guy's house and leave the wraps on the table.Make una dey form say una nor dey eat beans and plantain here. Very soon, you people will say you don't visit the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Banter1(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
I see Banky telling Jude the Judas not to choose between the brothers because they are perfect together. This message is for Judas who has taken side with Paul, because Judas feel Paul is a better singer than Peter.
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by hipsyleema(f): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Very correct...

opomulero101:

Only the wise can understand the message,been passed across.
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Xmen149(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
peter and paul they be one no be two,remember say they geti gbedu.........*busy body remix* embarassed
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2017
where is jude in the picture? is he the plate?
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Thewesterner(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
This guy is a genius
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by SojiCash(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Banky is a wise man. I am proud to be omoluabi.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Gemc3(f): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Banky W does not have a big contoured gorimakpa head for nothing, he is got the wisdom of an idiokpa.

What a remarkable way to stylishly ridicule those two useless twins!

I only wonder who is the plantain or beans between them.

Kudos Banky!

Lol. Check the tags you will see that Peter is the dodo. Paul is the beans while Jude is the plate. Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by pressplay411(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
designVATExcel:

Lol you are a goat. I actually love Joey and Phoebe, the 2 funniest and stupidest.

You love friends? I can already tell you're cool peoples. Hehe #Chandlershrug
Re: Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday by Mryacks: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
rozay12345:
I believe their personal decisions should be respected, they do not have to be together to make good music, they can make individual songs and when you feel, you need another's talent, you feature him. Finally, Some people like beans alone, some plantain alone, some Jollof Rice alone, some Chicken alone, some will be grateful if they eat pounded yam alone without soup, some soup alone, different strokes for different folk, man. Lastly do not forget the Mafian quote, do business with brothers like they are strangers and with strangers like they are brothers. Music is business nowadays.

Shikena..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.